Being a watch fanatic, I have a big collection of watches, but I never grabbed me a smart watch. The Samsung Galaxy Watch is my first smart watch, and man am I blown away. First off, the look, weight and feel is definitely way past official. The aesthetics and features that the watch offers is off the charts. I love having the option of setting the display on “Always On”. Gives me the control of having a real watch on my hands, and turns on with the flick of a wrist. I was able to watch videos, get email and message updates, upload photos from my phone, and switch between multiple watch faces (even downloaded ones), all through the Galaxy Wear app. I get news feed updates, weather updates, health stats, and full control of customization on this bad boy. I love the silicone strap and definitely do plan on switching into different ones for a more luxury feel and look. The battery life is more than incredible lasting up to 5-6 days, which is better than what was stated on the product description. By the way, I was pretty bummed about not getting the LTE version so I can use it just like my Galaxy S8, but last night my watch started buzzing, and the display showed a call coming in so I thought…ehhhhhh maybe it just activates my phone remotely to pick up since they are connected via Bluetooth….BUT NOOOOOOO….I actually picked up a phone call on my watch and was talking on it!!!!!!!!!!! Whattttttttttttt!!!!!! I love you Samsung for creating another winner! I'm a techy by nature so having this on my wrist feeds another part of my tech soul and makes me feel more complete. Now I can sleep sound. #GalaxyWatchInsiders #GalaxyWatch #GalaxyWatch Active [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
About This Item
Live a stronger, smarter life with the Samsung Galaxy Watch at your wrist. Rest well and stay active with built-in health tracking that balances both your mind and body. With sleep cycle tracking, reminders to keep moving, calorie tracking, guided meditation and breathing exercises for stress management, this extraordinary tool will quickly become your new go-to everyday accessory. Bluetooth connection keeps everything at your wrist; even when your phone isn?t in reach, you can make and take calls with the integrated speaker and voice mic, respond to texts, and access scores, headlines and playlists. Sport a stylish gadget that does it all when you slide the 46" Samsung Galaxy Watch onto your wrist and start your day.
Samsung Galaxy Watch, 46mm, Silver:
- Galaxy Watch makes it simple to balance mind and body
- Improve the quality of your rest with integrated sleep cycle tracking
- Stay hydrated and get reminders to keep moving throughout the day
- Track calories burned and calories consumed
- And when things get stressful, reset with guided meditation and breathing exercises (1)
- A single charge takes you through up to 5 days
- Stay organized with Galaxy Watch's easy rundown of appointments and reminders when you wake up
- With Samsung Pay NFC compatibility, you can make a payment from your wrist with just a tap (3)
- Control all your connected home devices from your wrist even when you're not home
- Pair your Galaxy Watch with your Galaxy smartphone to get credit for every move and stay motivated with music
- This 46mm watch has a shining silver casing and a bold black band that matches the face
- This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- Battery life for Bluetooth (46mm) model is up to five days. Battery life for LTE (46mm) model and Bluetooth (42mm) model is up to four days. Battery life for LTE (42mm) model is up to three days. Your results may vary.
- Samsung Pay is not available on iOS smartphones . After initial setup, Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch can make at least five transactions with reconnecting to a network. Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch requires network connection through LTE or Wi-FI or via Bluetooth pairing with compatible smartphone. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch is only compatible with select cards, carries, and Samsung devices and non-Samsung Android phones. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch is compatible only with NFC-type payment terminals
Explore this item
Take an interactive tour
Manuals & Guides
Over all GREAT watches!
I bought my husband the 46mm silver watch and I bought myself the 42mm rose gold watch. My husband loves all the features and so do I.The battery last me all day and I love the charging dock. When I make a call it is clear and I live that I don't have to hold my phone to my ear. I am still trying to figure out what all I can do with my watch but I LOVE it! Samsung has never let us down, all the electronics we have purchased have been of excellent quality.
A watch thats too good to be described!
I bought this yesterday. Its now 24 hours since I am using it, and honestly speaking this is by far the best galaxy wearable I've ever bought. Everything is just so unique. I am obssessed with Galaxy Watch. When it comes to Samsung, they never dissapoint in satisfying the customer. I've got it hooked up with my Galaxy S9 and together with the Galaxy Watch my overall experience is so enhanched and enjoyable that I am absaloute speachless.
Great Smart Watch
I have had my 46mm Galaxy Watch (Bluetooth) a little over 2 weeks now. I have to say that this is the BEST Smart Watch that I had utilized to date. I used to have another brand of smart watch that ran using the Google IOS, but this is far Superior. Even my wife, who is not big on wearable tech, loves this watch and now wants to get one of her own.
The Galaxy Watch is stunning looking. It looks very high class from the minute you open the box. It does not even look like a wearable piece of tech. It reads just as if you had a normal watch on your wrist. One of my favorite things about this watch is the ability to change the watch faces to suit the “colors” & styles of outfit you have to that day. My current watch face that I have day to day is a digital watch face with all of the info that I need. Time, Date, Weather, Step Count and Battery Life. It's perfect having all of that info in one quick turn of the wrist. But when I do go out on a date night with the Wife, I change the watch face to more of a fancy “Analog” Type Face. Another thing that is brilliant about the analog style watch faces, is that when you tilt your wrist back and forth, it has a “Glare” Built into the programming to make it look like the currently lighting is reflecting off of the watch face. It's the little things like that, that make the watch that much more realistic. With that being said, the resolution on the screen is GREAT!
The Information that you get from this watch is amazing. It tells me “Good Morning” When I first put it on before I leave the house and then continues to give me a “Daily Briefing” of my Day, including Wheather, Appointments that are on my calendar and my commute to work. It even tells me to get up and exercise when I have been inactive for too long. I do have a desk job, and the first 2 days I was wearing the watch it kept telling me to get up and get moving. But I ignored it. On the third day, it learned that I would not get up to exercise, so it gave me the option of doing at sit down/at desk exercise. I proceeded to do that. It worked like a charm.
I love being able to have all of my notification on my wrist. It allows me to have my phone in my pocket, even texting and answering phone calls.
The only Downside to the watch is the Bluetooth Connectivity Range; it only seems to be about 25-30'. Which is kind of disappointing. Especially when I am at home and I have the watch charging. My phone constantly alerts me that my watch is disconnected when I am out of range. My previous Smart Watch that I had, had exceptional range. I do hope that Samsung can improve this in a software update. Hopefully it has nothing to do with hardware.
All in all, I love this watch and wish I had purchased it sooner. I would recommend anyone to make the purchase. You will not be disappointed. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question