Another wonderful Samsung product. As an owner of the previous generation of this Galaxy watch I can appreciate the new inside the watch and outside the watch upgrades and it it a lot. I've been biased to Samsung products because of their high quality and innovation that makes them special and this watch is not different. Slim and elegant, battery life is extraordinary and can last easily for 3 days with regular use that includes daily active exercise for an hour or so. Durable and scratch resistant which sets it apart from other competitors. Even the small speaker is wonderful, loud enough to enjoy music and phone calls without headphones. It works on both Android and apple products so it does not limit your choices. The stress measurement feature is an amazing addition, it works perfectly and would help those with high blood pressure and stress levels to take a step back and relax. Water proof to 50 meters, and a lot (meaning really a lot) of exercise options both indoors and outdoors. All together, the best smart watch available current, highly recommended.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch - Bluetooth Smart Watch (42 mm) - Rose Gold - SM-R810NZDAXAR
- Addpowered by Allstate
Arrives by Wed, Jun 3
In stock at San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
Live a stronger, smarter life with the Samsung Galaxy Watch at your wrist. Rest well and stay active with built-in health tracking that balances both your mind and body. With sleep cycle tracking, reminders to keep moving, calorie tracking, guided meditation and breathing exercises for stress management, this extraordinary tool will quickly become your new go-to everyday accessory. Bluetooth connection keeps everything at your wrist; even when your phone isn?t in reach, you can make and take calls with the integrated speaker and voice mic, respond to texts, and access scores, headlines and playlists. Sport a stylish gadget that does it all when you slide the 42" Samsung Galaxy Watch onto your wrist and start your day.
Samsung Galaxy Watch, 42mm, Rose Gold:
- Galaxy Watch makes it simple to balance mind and body
- Improve the quality of your rest with integrated sleep cycle tracking
- Stay hydrated and get reminders to keep moving throughout the day
- Track calories burned and calories consumed
- And when things get stressful, reset with guided meditation and breathing exercises (1)
- A single charge takes you through up to 5 days
- Stay organized with Galaxy Watch's easy rundown of appointments and reminders when you wake up
- With Samsung Pay NFC compatibility, you can make a payment from your wrist with just a tap (3)
- Control all your connected home devices from your wrist even when you're not home
- Pair your Galaxy Watch with your Galaxy smartphone to get credit for every move and stay motivated with music
- This 42mm watch has a grogeous rose gold color casing and a beautiful band to match
- This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- Battery life for Bluetooth (46mm) model is up to five days. Battery life for LTE (46mm) model and Bluetooth (42mm) model is up to four days. Battery life for LTE (42mm) model is up to three days. Your results may vary.
- Samsung Pay is not available on iOS smartphones . After initial setup, Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch can make at least five transactions with reconnecting to a network. Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch requires network connection through LTE or Wi-FI or via Bluetooth pairing with compatible smartphone. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch is only compatible with select cards, carries, and Samsung devices and non-Samsung Android phones. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch is compatible only with NFC-type payment terminals
Explore this item
Take an interactive tour
Manuals & Guides
A Watch to Remember
I'm absolutely in love with my new Samsung Galaxy Watch and there are so many reasons why. Let me start off by saying this is by far the best watch anyone can ever have as it is versatile and user friendly. I was able to easily set up my watch and connect to my Samsung Galaxy S8 through bluetooth and using the Samsung Galaxy Wearable app. It also has built-in Samsung Flow app that provides seamless syncing with your smart devices. Before I get into the watch's amazing technical specs, let's take a moment to talk about how beautiful it is.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch is 42mm display with Rose Gold stainless steel. The screen is made out of gorilla glass and is Super AMOLED, making it a strong and crystal clear. I love the fact it's touch screen and you can change the face of the watch through the Wearable app as well as download more faces to customize your watch. The rotating bezel is a definite plus to navigate through the apps. The band is silicone and adjustable as it comes with an additional strap for a larger size. Shall I continue? This watch is compatible with Android and Apple iOS so both parties can enjoy this wonderful watch. It has built-in sensors such as; Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer, Gyro sensor, Heart rate sensor to help you manage and track your health using the Samsung Health app. Another great plus is that the watch is water-resistant so be sure to set it on water lock mode before you dive in. What else? You can make and receive calls through your phone as well as talk to your contacts directly through your watch! I felt so cool like a superhero when I talking to my husband through my watch. The Samsung Galaxy watch battery can last up to 3 days if you change your setting to keep the watch face off instead of always on. You can also connect your watch to Samsung Pay app to make your instore shopping experience a breeze. To sum it up the Samsung Galaxy Watch was worth every penny. It has amazing features to help manage my health and fitness, great battery life, it's strong and durable, has a beautiful design and customizable, and has been extremely helpful in assisting me on my daily tasks.
Great watch with great features!
My Galaxy Watch looks really great, and I love that it has custom looks that can be applied to it to vary the style of the watch. It allows you to customize your watch to your outfit. The watch feels good on, and isn't too heavy. The strap was comfortable, and I was easily able to swap to the longer strap it came with for my big wrists. Battery life is great, it lasts several days for me and easily charges with the accompanying dock. The apps are quite helpful and I really like that you can add your own, I use it for Spotify a lot to switch songs and control volume and also to preview email or texts that come in without having to dig out my phone. Overall I'd give this watch a 10/10 and recommend it to anyone who has an Android phone! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I have had this for about a month now and I love it! Being a student still, and not being able to use my phone during the day did cause challenges, but now, when I get an important text, I can respond immediately without risking being asked to leave. Also, it is great to get on that new health resolution and great when exercising. I can leave my phone behind and easily connect it to my bluetooth headset or my Gear IconX (when they arrive) to listen to music without needing my phone on me. Plus, the SOS feature is great peace of mind when hiking or biking. Having the 42mm version, samsung says I could get a day or two on a charge, but I have an abundant amount of battery draining features like having it constantly measure my heart rate and stress as apposed to when it finds easy time to do so, I browse the web on it, I keep the brightness all the way up, and many more, and still get closer to 60 hours of battery life than its estimated 24 hrs with all that on.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question