The sound bar is a great item. Easy to hook up. My TV is not blue tooth, so we usednthe optical.cable that came with the sound bar and it worked easily.
About This Item
- Feel the subtle rumble of distant thunder and the earthshattering explosions as they pound the air around you.
SMART SOUND MODE
- Your soundbar detects what you?re watching and automatically optimizes the sound setting for the best experience.
- When you?re gaming the soundbar automatically optimizes the sound in real time.
- Stream music from your mobile, no strings attached.
OPTIMIZED FOR SAMSUNG TVS
- The Soundbar R550 is optimized to work seamlessly with Samsung TVs. Enjoy Plug-and-Play connectivity via wired or wireless connections, control both TV and soundbar with the Samsung OneRemote and fine-tune your sound right from the TV menu.
WIRELESS SURROUND SOUND KIT
- An optional Wireless Surround Kit lets you expand your sound system easily. When paired with your soundbar it creates a true surround sound experience.
proposition 65 reasons:Item may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive toxicity. Chemicals may include but are not limited to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Number of Channels|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
11.40 x 35.59 x 2.17 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Customer reviews & ratings
Love these speakers, nice sound easy set up
Easy to install. Sounds great!
Great Sound at a Good Price
Really nice sound and easy to hook up. Wireless subwoofer provides deep bass and it automatically pairs with the soundbar. Remote is a nice one, often soundbars give you crappy tiny remotes. Great value for the money, sounds way way better than the TV speakers.
Truly amazing sound quality, beautifully designed.
I bought this sound bar 2 weeks ago and the product is very good at this price range. Sound quality is very good and the bass is good for a mid size room.
Good for the money.
Has good sound., much better than the displays built in speakers. The subwoofer was a bit smaller and a little lower quality build than I had anticipated , but it performed decent. For the money.... overall it is worth it.
Good sound. Not great. Easy set up with my Samsung smart TVs
I bought this setup 2 weeks ago, soundbar works like it is supposed to. Subwoofer will connnect sometimes, then sometimes it wont...bass is fine when it actually works. i have the additional satellite speaker setup as well, and it connects fine. subwoofer could use some major work. its about 5 feet from the tv and soundbar so i know its not to far away, as it is now i would not recommend this product, i am actually thinking of just going bavk to my lg soundbar and sub as i never had a problem with it...would not recommmend....
I bought this device in October of 2019 and it has been nothing but issues. It consistently loses signal with remotes to the point I have to manually change the sound up and down which can go to insane levels on commercials for no apparent reason. I have tried a new HRr550 remote, the official samsung app, the comcast paired to receiver, and a universal remote. Nothing, I mean NOTHING will stay connected. Do NOT bother with this soundbar. You are better off setting it on fire.
I have this connect through the HMDI ports in and out and the video and sound both cut in and out. I have sent it in for repair 3 times and it's keeps coming back with the same problem. I don't know what to do with it now.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question