Similar items in stock
Clementine Stripes and Prints Sheer Curtain Panel, Multi
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Clementine Polyester Curtain Panel is a wonderful way to revitalize the look of your living space. It features a multicolored design to fit in with almost any decor for outstanding versatility. This decorative curtain panel is made entirely from soft and lightweight polyester. Its sheer design lets in light while also giving you a measure of privacy. It's safe to run through the washing machine for easy care and cleaning.
Clementine Curtain Panel:
- Multicolored sheer, voile panel
- Includes 1 panel per package
- 100% polyester
- Clementine stripes and prints sheer curtain panel, multi, is imported
- Available in 59" x 63" and 59" x 84" sizes
- Ideal for dressing up a bedroom
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Washable
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||63.00 x 59.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Size:||59 x 63|
|Curtain Panel Style:||Rod Pocket|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There are so many different color hues that you should have no trouble matching several of themby lamberdino9/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is hard to answer, they are not a bright red or hot pink. I think they could be used as either color depending on your other furnishings.by lamberdino9/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?