Customers also viewed these products
Rust-Oleum Wood and Laminate Floor Renewal Kit
About this item
About this item
Add years of new life and beauty to your wood floors with the Rust-Oleum wood floor renewal kit.
Rust-Oleum Laminate and Hardwood Floor Renewal Kit:
- Versatile Rust-Oleum floor renewal kit is compatible with previously finished hardwood, laminate and factory-finished flooring
- Water-based formula delivers a crystal-clear, semi-gloss finish that dries fast
- Wood floor renewal kit will not change the original color of a floor
- Wood floor renewal kit removes scuffs and scratches without sanding or stripping
- Low-odor formula
- Professional, long-lasting results
- Floors ready for light use the next day after using the laminate floor kit
- Cleans and prepares
- Clear floor finish provides both beauty and protection thanks to a patented aluminum oxide formula
|Manufacturer Part Number:||593723|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.12 x 7.12 x 10.50 Inches|
Ask a question
- Rust-Oleum Project Solutions Wood & Laminate Floor Renewal Kit is designed to treat lightly scratched surfaces. It is not a cover up product, but more of a restoration type of product which dries in 24 hours for light use. To prevent variances in the sheen it is best to use this product all at once instead of sections at a time.by Rust-OleumSupport4/13/2013Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We would not recommend using the Rust-Oleum Wood and Laminate Floor Renewal kit on a deck. For this type of project we would recommend using Rust-Oleum Deck & Concrete Restore. It can be applied over most outdoor wood surfaces to achieve a new finished look free of cracks and exposed splinters. If this product is not offered at your local Walmart, it can be special ordered.by Rust-OleumSupport4/16/2013Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rust-Oleum Wood & Laminate Floor Renewal system is not designed to fill or seal the seams on wood or laminate flooring.by Rust-OleumSupport3/12/2013Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?