Rust-Oleum Universal Metallic Spray Paint
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rust-Oleum Metallic Universal Spray Paint is a paint and primer in one that provides superior coverage and durability on any surface at any angle with the unmatched comfort of Rust-Oleum's patented trigger technology.
Rust-Oleum Metallic Universal Spray Paint:
- Indoor/outdoor application
- Ultimate flexibility for extreme applications
- Fast, efficient coverage
- Maximum adhesion for demanding substrates
|Manufacturer Part Number:||592923|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.62 x 2.62 x 7.87 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I would like to use this on metal that gets some water. Should I use a bare metal primer or any primer prior to applying this product? Thank You.
- The "Universal" line of Rust-Oleum spray paints are Primer and Paint in one, but the can does recommend using a primer on BARE metal, wood, etc. If the metal has an existing finish/paint, then using the Universal alone would probably suffice.by SammyOwner12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rust-Oleum Universal actually does not require a primer. This product should not be used on surfaces that can be exposed to constant water. If you are painting bare wood or metal it would benefit your project to apply a primer such as Stops Rust Clean Metal Primer, model #601625.by Rust-OleumSupport12/2/2015Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not odorless.by DesertRayne5/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rust-Oleum Universal Metallic Spray Paint is not odorless. It has a solvent like smell to it. We recommend applying all spray paints outdoors or in a well ventilated area.by Rust-OleumSupport10/16/2015Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would recommend roughing it up with fine steel wool prior to painting, for better adhesion.by SammyOwner4/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A primer is not necessarily required prior to applying Rust-Oleum Universal. In the case of brass, we would recommend sanding and priming prior to application for superior adhesion. Lightly sand the glossy surface with sandpaper. Then clean the surface with soap and water, rinse and let dry.by Rust-OleumSupport8/16/2015Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?