Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$20.16 List price $30.37Save $10.21
- Reduced Price$29.40 List price $36.75Save $7.35
- Reduced Price$17.64 List price $21.17Save $3.53
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
RustlOleum Magnetic Interior Primer
Creates a surface that attracts magnets in kids rooms, offices, kitchens, and more. Premium latex formula applies easily and provides a magnetic finish that can be topcoated with any latex paint. Base coat can be applied to wood, metal, masonry, drywall, and plaster. Covers approximately 16 sq ft per can with 3 coatings. Clean up with xylene immediately. 30 fl. oz. No. 247596: Type: Interior, Size: 30 oz, Color: Dark Gray, Material: Latex, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Can
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||247596|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 5.00 x 5.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I realise this was a question asked 6 months ago, but the answer is Yes! just make sure the first coats (of magnetic primer) are as smooth as possible - have them mix it at the store and use a roller when you paint.by CreativelyMessy10/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, i used the magnetic paint on bottom and then gave it 2 light coats of chalkboard paint on top. You have to wait 5 hours after you apply the last coat of the magnetic paint before applying the chalkboard and wait 3 days for it to cure.by KrisCrisy10/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Rust-Oleum Chalk Board is a great top coat for the magnetic primer.by Rust-OleumSupport10/17/2016Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Adding a color as a top coat is not necessary. Magnetic Primer will dry to a black to dark gray.by Rust-OleumSupport12/11/2013Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If soap and water is not working for you, you can try using baby oil, cooking oil or even mayonnaise.by Rust-OleumSupport12/11/2013Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $9.11 List price $20.60Save $11.49