Rust-Oleum Specialty High Heat
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$3.90 List price $5.51Save $1.61
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Update the look of an old grill with the Rust-Oleum Specialty High Heat. This spray-on enamel can also be used for wood stoves. The Rust-Oleum high heat provides a tough protective coating and it is designed to stop rust. It also works on radiators, engines and other metal items.
Rust-Oleum Specialty High Heat:
- Trusted quality since 1921
- Stops rust
- Tough protective enamel
- Renew grills, wood stoves and more
- 12 oz
- Also suitable for radiators, engines and other metal items
- Available in the colors: black, silver
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||600866|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Could I use this paint for the inside of a crockpot? The inside is peeling off in mine.
- NO. PAINT HAS TO BE OF A FOOD GRADE TO COME IN CONTACT WITH CONSUMABLES. CROCK POTS ARE COATED WITH A FOOD GRADE TEFLON COATING & IS BAKED ON AT HIGH TEMPERATURES.by Goldenrod19705/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry we do not recommend using Rust-Oleum Specialty High Heat for any type of application that will come in contact with food.by Rust-OleumSupport5/8/2016Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We do not recommend using this product on a stove or stove drip pan as it is not designed to withstand the direct contact with the heats source.by Rust-OleumSupport8/18/2015Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rust-Oleum High Heat Paint is for use on metal surfaces only. If the exterior of your microwave oven is made entirely of metal, yes, it can be used. Otherwise, try Rust-Oleum Appliance Epoxy, an ultra-hard, moisture resistance enamel that is specifically formulated for indoor metal surfaces. It provides a smooth, washable surface for refinishing the exterior of appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, laundry machines, and other indoor applications. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Rust-Oleum-Specialty-Appliance-Epoxy/17011222by Rust-OleumSupport10/20/2015Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $5.68
- from $3.87
- Reduced Price$7.68 List price $8.61Save $0.93