Customers also considered
- from $8.27
- from $4.34
- Clearancefrom $3.68
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rust-Oleum Professional High Performance Protective Enamel is ideal for metal surfaces in heavy-duty and commercial environments. Apply for superior coverage and hiding. Retains color against the elements.
Rust-Oleum Professional High Performance Protective Enamel, 1-Gallon:
- Indoor/outdoor Applications
- Ideal for metal surfaces
|Dry Time:||4 hours|
|Flash Point:||104 F|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||594994|
|Features:||Pre Tinted , Fade Resistant|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.62 x 6.62 x 7.62 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, Rust-Oleum Professional High Performance Protective Enamel provides excellent rust prevention when applied directly to metal. It also offers excellent coverage, chip resistance, and color retention. Do not apply to surfaces that will reach temperatures higher than 212°F such as exhausts or other elements of the vehicle that will reach high temperatures.by Rust-OleumSupport8/25/2016Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is not for painting vehicles.by CommunityAnswer8/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No, Rust-Oleum Professional High Performance Protective Enamel is already tinted, in this case, to Gloss Black. Further tinting of the product may affect the performance.by Rust-OleumSupport3/18/2016Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, it's gloss blackby Alice3/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Al, we recommend using a primer before applying Rust-Oleum Professional High Performance Enamel to your plastic bumper. Rust-Oleum Universal Bonding Primer is ideal for your application to start off your project. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Rust-Oleum-Stops-Rust/433804487by Rust-OleumSupport11/22/2015Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this product is not meant for use on bumpers.by CommunityAnswer7/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?