Rust-Oleum Auto Truck Bed Coating, Aerosol
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Clearance$6.19 List price $12.99Save $6.80
- Clearance$6.57 List price $13.99Save $7.42
- Reduced Price$8.55 List price $10.26Save $1.71
- Clearance$6.35 List price $12.99Save $6.64
- Clearance$8.32 List price $16.99Save $8.67
- Clearance$8.03 List price $16.99Save $8.96
- Clearance$8.16 List price $16.99Save $8.83
- Clearance$7.39 List price $14.99Save $7.60
- Clearance$7.23 List price $14.99Save $7.76
- Reduced Price$26.10 List price $32.62Save $6.52
- Clearance$6.68 List price $13.99Save $7.31
- Clearance$8.48 List price $16.99Save $8.51
- Clearance$7.12 List price $14.99Save $7.87
- Clearance$7.09 List price $14.99Save $7.90
- Reduced Price$19.61 List price $24.51Save $4.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rust-Oleum Truck Bed Coating is an easy to use spray on coating that provides a durable, abrasion resistant, textured, non-skid finish to truck beds. Its trusted Stops Rust formula provides a barrier from rust and protects the surface from impact, scratches, weather and fading. It reduces road noise and contours to the exact shape of the truck bed area.
Rust-Oleum Auto Truck Bed Coating, Aerosol:
- Easy to use spray on coating
- Provides a durable, abrasion resistant, textured, non-skid finish
- Stop Rust formula provides a barrier to protect the surface
- Reduces road noise
- Contours to the exact shape of the truck bed area
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||616367|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.62 x 2.62 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, Rust-Oleum Truck Bed Coating can be applied to the bare metal interior floor pans of a truck. It is designed to reduce road noise as well.by Rust-OleumSupport9/3/2016Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product reduces road noise and conforms to the truck bed area.by CommunityAnswer7/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used this to do the whole entire exterior on my pickup then went over it with flat black and have some lime green strips on it so as far as paintable I would have to say yes. But my not hold up to rocks and other things that the liner can hold up to.by dcl016/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rust-Oleum Automotive Truck Bed Coating Aerosol is ideal for application to your floor boards once prepared down to bare metal. Be sure to apply at least two coats, allowing the product to dry 1-2 minutes between coats.by Rust-OleumSupport7/20/2016Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$5.11 List price $12.85Save $7.74
- Reduced Price$37.78 List price $47.23Save $9.45
- Reduced Price$17.29 List price $23.05Save $5.76