Check out these related products
- $23.40 List price $27.95Save $4.55
- $16.70 List price $25.95Save $9.25
- $10.65 List price $16.95Save $6.30
- $11.94 List price $17.00Save $5.06
- $13.67 List price $17.00Save $3.33
- $12.10 Was $12.75Save $0.65
- $14.51 List price $16.00Save $1.49
- $9.37 List price $15.00Save $5.63
Consider these popular products
- $16.39 List price $26.00Save $9.61
- $8.68 Was $9.53Save $0.85
- $11.05 List price $19.95Save $8.90
- $11.22 List price $17.95Save $6.73
- $10.62 Was $11.18Save $0.56
- $17.25 List price $26.95Save $9.70
- $14.79 List price $16.95Save $2.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relaxation makes us stupid
You think that downtime will make you happy. You may even dream about getting out of the rat race for good. But Todd Buchholz a former White House director of economic policy, award-winning teacher at Harvard, hedge fund director, and co-producer of a Tony Award-winning Broadway hit show wants you to know that you re wrong. It s the race that delivers the rush. So forget about retirement, zen retreats, and making everyone feel like a winner; human beings are hard-wired to compete. Interweaving entertaining stories and cutting-edge research from neuroeconomics to evolutionary biology to Renaissance art to General Motors, Buchholz draws the counterintuitive yet wholly convincing conclusion that competition has not only made us taller and smarter, it s what we love and need."
|Number of Pages:||292|
|Author:||Buchholz, Todd G.|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.