Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$24.99 List price $33.99Save $9.00
- $20.71 Was $21.88Save $1.17
- $11.63 Was $13.86Save $2.23
- Rollback$10.30 Was $20.95Save $10.65
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mix, shake, store, and serve with the Rubbermaid MixerMate 1-Gal Pitcher. This pitcher is designed to fit in most refrigerator doors. The wide opening makes cleaning and mixing easy.
Rubbermaid MixerMate 1-Gal Pitcher:
- Designed for serving, storing, mixing, and shaking
- Made of plastic
- Screw-on lid
- See-through base with capacity markings
- Ergonomic handle
- Dishwasher safe
Explore this item
|Capacity:||Over 100 oz.|
|Recommended Use:||NOT STATED|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1776502|
|Container Type:||NOT STATED|
|Features:||www.rubbermaid.com. A Newell Rubbermaid company. Made in USA of global components.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.56 x 7.10 x 11.41 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||NA|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat NA|
|Saturated Fat NA|
|Trans Fat NA|
|Total Carbohydrate NA|
|Dietary Fiber NA|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
Q. looking for a 3 quart container marking. Also what is the price for this product. for the mixer mate pitcher by rubbermaid
- Yesby Blondie9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You want to stay away from this, it is impossible to clean the inside of the handle, stuff grows in there and theres nothing you can do about it.by kysunflower1231/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has 1, 2, and 3 qt markings. WalMart charges $4.64. Very reasonable considering it is Rubbermaid and will last a while.by HipK1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got this product for about $5.by gone2plaid6/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are little lines on one side of the pitcher. There are 4 qts in a gallon. So, about 3/4 up the container you should see a line. I paid like 3.47 or something like that for mine. I have had it for months and still works like a charm.by dolphinluva302/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The #7E60 1 gallon Mixermate pitcher has markings on the outside of the container at the 1 qt, 2 qt, and 2 qt levels. Thank you for your interest in our products!by An anonymous customer5/1/2012Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have two and they both leak from under the lid as if it is not getting a good seal so I would not recommend it if you want an airtight seal.by krsims7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine was airtight, fell on it's side and didn't leak. Mind you, I wasn't shaking it up vigorously, but it worked great for the cooler and fridge. Love the wide mouth to fit ice in it if you want.by gone2plaid6/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Heck yeah it is. You can shake it with the lid on too! It's awesome. Only thing I suggest is you rinse and clean it immediately so its easy to clean. I also clean mine by rinsing it out and adding hot water and soap and shake it and rinse it all out. Its good to go.by dolphinluva301/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Mixermate pitcher is not an "air-tight" container. It is designed for serving, storing, and mixing. The MixerMate Pitcher is made to be versatile. Its see-through base has easy-to-read capacity markings. The pitcher fits conveniently in most refrigerator doors and is easy to grab with its ergonomic and comfortable handle Thank you for your question!by An anonymous customer8/11/2012Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $18.40 Was $20.54Save $2.14
- from $14.85