Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$55.87 Was $70.50Save $14.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whether at home or at the office, the Rubbermaid 66-Qt Roughneck Storage Tote will ensure that your items are properly stored and well protected. It is made of heavy-duty plastic material for durability and long-lasting use. This set of four 66-quart storage boxes features clear bases that allow for easy identification of contents from the outside. In addition, the included gray lids latch for added security. These storage bins are tough enough to stack, so you can save floor space.
Rubbermaid Roughneck Clear Storage Tote Bins, 66 Qt (16.5 Gal), Clear with Gray Lid, Set of 4:
- Made with a heavy-duty plastic material
- Includes 4 clear bases and 4 gray lids with blue latches
- Clear base allows for easy visibility
- Durable latches add security
- Each storage bin can hold 66 qts
- Each measures 26.7"L x 15.7"W x 14"H
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1785785|
|Color:||Gray , Blue , Clear|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||26.75 x 15.75 x 14.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 26.7x15.7x14 inchesby aazs10/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 26.7" x 15.7" x 14.0"by mommynoose9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 26.75 x 15.75 x 14.0 L W Hby Donaldson00075/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is what is posted in the specifications online: Product in Inches (L x W x H): 26.75 x 15.75 x 14.0by jholmes9004/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 26.7" L x 15.7" W x 14.0" H per the label.by jiller3/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for asking about our storage boxes. The dimensions of this particular box is as follows: 26.7"Lx15.7"Wx14"H.by An anonymous customer7/16/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How might these hold up filled with canned goods? I'm moving soon with a lot of these and they get pretty heavy. TIA.
- These containers are probably best suited for other items like linens or clothes. You could put cans at the bottom then put other items on top like towels. These containers are high and putting cans inside might brake/crack the bottom and they would be very heavy to lift or carry. You might want to try the Rubbermaid Roughneck containers which are smaller and would be better for canned goods. I also bought these for glass kitchen items and they're great.by Carol7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in our products. Our Roughneck Clear storage totes are made of strong material for everyday, heavy storage use. Please note that this item is not intended for transportation.by An anonymous customer3/1/2016Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The covers are a medium gray color. No ventilation holes, which is good because I don't want bugs crawling in the boxes.by Katz21511/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in our products. The 1785785 Roughneck Clears Storage Box comes with a gray lid and blue latches. The storage boxes are not ventilated.by An anonymous customer10/28/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?