Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Rubbermaid Roughneck Storage Tote Bin is great for storing away various items. Each heavy-duty storage box is stackable and has a snap-on lid to securely close. Made for durability, each storage bin has built-in handles for easy transport. With a spacious 18-gallon capacity, there is ample room in each to store camping or college gear, off-season clothing, and craft or office supplies. The sturdy plastic material protects possessions from dirt, dust, debris, moisture and insects.
Rubbermaid Roughneck Storage Tote Bins, 72 Qt (18 Gal), Blue, Set of 12:
- Built-in handles for easy, secure transport
- 18-gal capacity
- Includes 12 bases and 12 lids
- Great for storing camping gear, clothes, toys and sports balls
- Each measures 15.9"L x 23.9"W x 16.5"H
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Size:||Small 1cm - 20cm|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FG2215CPDIM|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.90 x 23.90 x 16.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The containers do have a tight lid, but if you really want to seal in the clothing to prevent mustiness, you might tape the edges of the box. Another trick is to put everything in a large plastic bag and then seal that and put it in the container. I also have a futzy basement and either trick works well for me, even when I get the occasional flood.by Callie5711/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had great luck with using these containers and dropping a few dryer sheets in with whatever I am storing. In fact I had some Rubbermaid containers that went through a fire, the outside was damaged but when I opened them up everything inside smelled fresh.by Ameranne7/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From your description, it should work for you, if covered.by Daiki3/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Mizdg - If you will take a 33 gallon black plastic garbage bag and place it into the container and then load your items into it and seal, you will be well pleased with things. I have stored dishes and antiques for years in this manner and was never disappointed!by Walnut11013/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is what you're looking for!by AnnOnnieMoss8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These will do the job just fine. After using 24+ for several years in attic and basement, I have not even found a silverfish in my clothes. Mind these are not air tight, but the lids do fit closely.by ThisGuyYouKnow3/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Roughneck Storage Boxes are designed to keep your things secure, however they are not air tight. They will withstand temperatures that go from hot to cold that is typical in attics and basements. We cannot guarantee against mildew or environmental odors. Thank you for your question!by An anonymous customer2/12/2016Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely not water-tight. Air-tight possible only if there is weight (stacked) on top of lid.by Daiki1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No these lids are not water-tight. They do snap closed, but if submerged in water, it will get into the box.by RT638/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Keep clothing, toys, food... all safely in the basement or garage without worry. I have at least a dozen of them in my garage, and they stack well, too!by AnnOnnieMoss9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is close, but no. After using 24+ for several years, I have never found even a silvefish in attic and basement storage containers. The lids are close fitting (and I feel very little air passes through this thin gap), but some does. If the container is fully submerged, water will slowly dribble in. But I think they would float...18 gallons is a large bouyant force no matter with what you may load the containers.by ThisGuyYouKnow10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are air vents in the handle. No I would not use this for food storage. But is great for storing non-perishable itemsby kkezir4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in Rubbermaid storage totes. This item is designed for storing and organizing household items. It is not designed for food storage.by An anonymous customer4/8/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lip is exactly 1/8" thick. The actual wall is a hair thinner; not possible to measure it accurately.by Daiki1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 1/16", but very strong and resists warping or folding.by Walnut11015/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are not thicker than 1/8".by RT637/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As best I can measure, the walls are about 1mm thick, with some parts up to 1.5mm (such as the upper / lip area. I am not sure of your application, but they can hold a lot of weight sitting, and about 40-50 pounds in contrainers stacked atop before the lid is deformed to leave air gaps. If you fully pack them, the contents can support more weight when stacking.by ThisGuyYouKnow2/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are about 1/16" thick.by DaveIke9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $13.69 Was $17.88Save $4.19
- Rollback$14.88 Was $16.88Save $2.00