Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $9.01 Was $10.28Save $1.27
- Reduced Price$14.08 List price $19.03Save $4.95
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Technical InformationProcessing Method:HotLamination Width:12"Physical CharacteristicsWidth:6.5"Length:20"MiscellaneousPackage Contents:
- PL2112 Hot Laminator
- Starter Kit
- Hot-roller laminating system
- No need for carrier
- Jam Release lever to prevent jams
- No temperature controls to adjust
- Laminates a variety of pouch thicknesses
|Video Game Platform:||Mac|
|Recommended Use:||Office , School , Luggage Tag , Menu , Document , Home , Business Card|
|Fabric Content:||Info Not Available|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||29320C|
|Features:||PL2112 12" Laminator - Laminates up to 12" wide , starter kit included , no carrier required|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- up to about 1/8 inch of the material you laminated.by areshia311/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When cutting any laminated project you need to leave a tiny edge next to the edge or the laminated layers may come apart. This is the same as in regular roll laminators.by MsAngie5710/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does a good job of making a tight seal, you just have to be careful not to cut too close to the paper you laminated. Leave just a couple centimeters or so.by luvmypiper11/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes my wife does it everyday Just dont cut right up to whatever it is that you laminated.by webnfrog11/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. It shows the width of the paper it will laminate, but not the length. Length is important.
- there is no length restriction roil on for a mile if need be.by areshia37/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will do any length. The machine just feeds it through.by luvmypiper7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can laminate any length as long as the width is 12 Inches.by VK182/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no limit it run forward as long as it is on.by areshia311/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used 12x18 size pouches. I don't think the length matters. The machine feeds itself and doesn't stop and start.by MsAngie5711/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can do any length, the machine just keeps feeding it through. Not sure what you mean by '3 and 5 size paper' but if you mean 3"x5" or 3mil and 5mil thickness, the answer is yes to both. Hope that helps.by luvmypiper7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $12.12 Was $12.88Save $0.76
- $29.33 List price $59.99Save $30.66