Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate Plus. 0.5 gal
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$50.59 List price $58.49Save $7.90
- Reduced Price$15.70 List price $19.87Save $4.17
- Reduced Price$36.60 List price $43.01Save $6.41
- Reduced Price$19.56 List price $26.42Save $6.86
- Clearance$29.87 List price $34.98Save $5.11
- Clearance$30.27 List price $35.45Save $5.18
- Clearance$49.78 List price $55.81Save $6.03
- Clearance$124.45 List price $139.52Save $15.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fastest working Roundup brand concentrate product. Kills the toughest weeds and grasses. Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won't spread to non-target plants through soil. Concentrated and dilutes to cover big jobs. One quart makes up to 10 gallons. Rainproof in 30 minutes.
Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate Plus. 0.5 gal:
- Overview and Benefits:
- How to Use:
- Use of a Roundup branded tank sprayer is recommended to spray the weeds you want to kill until thoroughly wet
- If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water
- People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried
- When to Apply:
- Apply when weeds are actively growing
- For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60 degrees F)
- Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants
- Weeds usually begin to wilt within 12 hours and complete kill in one to two weeks
- Where to Use:
- Use in and around fences, trees, driveways, and flower beds
- May also be used for lawn renovation and vegetable garden bed preparation
- All ornamental flowers, trees and shrubs may be planted one day after application
- Lawn grasses, vegetables, herbs and fruits may be planted three days after application
- Coverage Area:
- One quart makes up to 10 gallons of spray at the 3 oz./gal. rate
- Special Instructions:
- Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets
- This formula starts working immediately, with visible results in 12 hours
- Rainproof protection in 30 minutes
- Kills weeds to the root so they don't come back
- Ideal for larger projects
- Causes moderate eye irritation
- Avoid contact with eyes or clothing
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling
- Active Ingredients:
- Glyphosate 18%, Diquat 0.73%
- Shelf Life:
- 8 years when stored undiluted in original container
- Disposal Methods:
- Nonrefillable container
- Do not reuse or refill this container
- If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available
- If Party Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5006010PM|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product is .5 gallons or 1/2 gallon in size.by ScottsCustomerCare5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 5 gals 8.88 a galby carwaymic8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the difference between the super concentrate and the super concentrate plus? Which one would work better on bamboo?
- Both products are considered non-selective herbicides. Roundup Super Concentrate contains 50.2% Glyphosate while Roundup Concentrate plus contains 18% Glyphosate & 0.73% Diquat. Unfortunately, some types of Bamboo can be quite invasive for best results we suggest using Roundup Poison Ivy & Tough Brush Killer Concentrate, but please note that effective control of aggressively growing bamboo may take many repeat applications.by ScottsCustomerCare4/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We apologize for any confusion. For annual weeds use the product at 3 oz per gallon of water. For perennial, hard to control or bushy weeds use the product at 6 oz per gallon of water. If you are uncertain if you have an annual or perennial weed, use the higher dilution rate.by ScottsCustomerCare8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$7.16 List price $10.42Save $3.26
- $9.30 Was $10.87Save $1.57
- $6.92 Was $7.92Save $1.00
- $6.92 Was $7.92Save $1.00