Roundup Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer III, 24 oz
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$22.08 List price $28.70Save $6.62
- Reduced Price$50.59 List price $58.49Save $7.90
- Clearance$29.87 List price $34.98Save $5.11
- Clearance$13.03 List price $15.22Save $2.19
- $6.27 Was $6.86Save $0.59
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Unique formula starts working to kill problem weeds and grass immediately. Kills the toughest weeds and grasses. Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won't spread to non-target plants through soil. Convenient, no-mix formula. Rainproof in 10 minutes.
Roundup Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer III, 24 oz:
- Overview and Benefits:
- How to Use:
- Adjust nozzle to a coarse spray
- Spray the weeds you want to kill until thoroughly wet
- When spot-treating weeds in a flower or vegetable garden, shield desirable plants from drift with a piece of cardboard or plastic
- People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried
- When to Apply:
- Apply when weeds are actively growing
- Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants
- Where to Use:
- Can be used in vegetable gardens
- Also use on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel and mulch beds, around shrubs or trees, in flower beds and along fences
- Coverage Area:
- One gallon covers approximately 300 sq ft
- Special Instructions:
- All ornamental flowers, trees and shrubs may be planted one day after application
- Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets
- Unique formula starts working immediately, with visible results in 3 hours
- Kills to the root, so it can kill tough weeds the first time
- Rainproof in 10 minutes
- Tough-weather formula that even works in cool and cloudy conditions (as low as 50 degrees F)
- Foaming technology lets you see where you've sprayed
- Not active in the soil, so sprayed areas can be planted with ornamentals or flowers the day after treatment
- Easy to use
- Always read and follow label directions
- Active Ingredients:
- 2% Glyphosate, isopropylamine salt; 2% Pelargonic acid and related fatty acids
- Shelf Life:
- Roundup Ready-To-Use products have a shelf life of 4 years when stored in original container
- Disposal Methods:
- Do not puncture of incinerate
- Nonrefillable container
- Do not reuse or refill this container
- If empty: place in trash or offer for recycling, if available
- Do not puncture
- If partially filled: call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans & domestic animals. Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried. First Aid: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes. Call a poison control center 1-800-246-7219, or doctor for additional treatment advice. Emergency Medical Information: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. You may contact 1-800-246-7219 for emergency medical treatment information. Environmental Hazards: To protect the environment, do not allow pesticides to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. Notice: Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Glyphosate Isopropylamine Salt (2.0%), Pelargonic Acid and Related Fatty Acids (2.0%). Other Ingredients: 96.0%.
Instructions: How to Use: Adjust nozzle. Spray weeds you want to kill. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. How to Apply: Adjust nozzle to the desired spray setting (foam or spray). Spray the weeds or grasses you want to kill until thoroughly wet or covered with foam. When spot treating around desirable plants, shield plants from drift with a sheet of cardboard or plastic. If desirable plants are accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water. Important: Do not spray plants or grasses you like - they will die. Not recommended for spot weed control in lawns since Glyphosate kills lawn grasses. When to Apply: Apply when weeds are actively growing. For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60 degrees F). However, effective results can be obtained when applications are made under cool and cloudy conditions (as low as 50 degrees F). Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants. Rainproof Protection: Rain or watering 10 minutes after application will not wash away effectiveness. When to Replant: All ornamental flowers, trees and shrubs may be planted 1 day after application. Lawn grasses, herbs, vegetables (all) and fruits may be planted 3 days after application. Refill: To refill this empty container, pour product carefully and directly from the Round Up Weed & Grass Killer Ready-to-Use Plus container designated as the ready-to-use refill container. Do not add water. Storage and Disposal: Pesticide Storage: Rotate nozzle to closed position. Store product in original container in a safe place away from direct sunlight. Keep from freezing. Pesticide Disposal: Do not reuse or refill this container unless the directions for use allow a different concentrated or ready-to-use product to be diluted in or poured directly into the container. Reuse or refill this container according to the directions contained in the refill section. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
|Coverage Area:||NOT STATED|
|Capacity:||24 fl oz (1 pt 8 fl oz)|
|Size:||24 fl oz (1 pt 8 fl oz)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5003010PM|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.19 x 4.75 x 10.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- When used as directed this product will pose no unreasonable risk to animals. Pets such as cats and dogs should remain out of the treatment area until the area has been allowed to completely dry.by ScottsCustomerCare8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $14.99 Was $15.99Save $1.00