Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$43.91 List price $46.61Save $2.70
- Reduced Price$47.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Discover new adventures with the help of the Roof Top Cargo Storage Bag and HitchMate TireStep Combo. Including an attachable bag for your vehicle and a tire-step for accessibility, this combo provides up to 15 cubic feet of extra storage for camping trips and cross-country vacations. Use the HitchMate TireStep to achieve temporary elevation so that you can retrieve camping gear, supplies or miscellaneous sundries when traveling. When not in use, the tire-step fold flat and slides into an include pouch for easy storage. When you're on the road and need extra storage, consider buying the Roof Top Cargo Storage Bag and HitchMate TireStep Combo for your trip.
Roof Top Cargo Storage Bag and HitchMate TireStep Combo:
- Includes HitchMate TireStep with storage bag
- The TireStep by HitchMate provides a temporary elevation for reaching to roof-top cargo when necessary
- Folds flat and slides into a storage pouch (provided)
- Attachable roof cargo bag by Advantage gives 15 cubic feet of space, allowing a lot of storage
- Perfect for camping trips and cross-country vacations
- Model #3022
|Clothing Size:||26"L x 15"W x 4"H|
|Capacity:||15 cu ft|
|Size:||26"L x 15"W x 4"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3022|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||26.00 x 15.00 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you would need a roof rack to use the soft top cargo bag. It needs something to tie itself down to.by David09274/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a soft bottom on the bag.by EasyBreezyLiz12/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?