Roman Meal: Whole Grain Bread, 24 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- A Sweet & Soft Blend of Wheat, Rye and Flax! The Great Flavor of Roman Meal With Our Special Blend of Whole Wheat, Whole Rye and Flax Seed Gives This 100% Whole Grain Bread A Delicious Taste. Two Slices Deliver 67% of The Daily Recommendation of Whole Grain and Is An Excellent Source of Calcium
- Roman Meal Company Is Proud to Be A Founding Member of The Whole Grains Council. We Dedicate Ourselves to Producing Nutritious and Great-Tasting Whole Grain Foods. The Whole Grain: Bran Protects Seed, Fiber, B Vitamins, Trace Minerals. Endosperm Provides Energy, Carbohydrates, Protein, B Vitamins. Germ Provides Nourishment, Phytonutrients, Vitamin E, B Vitamins, Antioxidants. Roman Meal Bakes Most of Their Bread Varieties With Whole Wheat Or Whole Grains As The First Ingredient. The Health Benefits of Whole Grains Come from The Fiber, Vitamins, Minerals, Phytonutrients and Antioxidants Which Work Together to Reduce The Risk of Chronic Diseases. Eating A Variety of Whole Grains Each Day Will Help Ensure That You Get The Nutrients Needed to Stay Healthy. A Good Way to Get Whole Wheat and Whole Grains In Part of Your Daily Diet Is to Enjoy Them In A Great Tasting Loaf of Roman Meal Bread
- Roman Meal Was Born In 1912 When Dr. Robert Jackson Reversed His Failing Health Through Diet and Exercise. Dr. Jackson Emulated The Ancient Roman Centurion's Daily Menu of Whole Wheat, Whole Rye, Added Bran and Flaxseed. The Matthaei Family, With Bread-Baking Heritage Dating Back to The 1800's, Purchased The Formula In 1927 to Include In Their Breads and Cereals. With A Strong Commitment to Health and Whole Grains, Roman Meal Company Continues to Make Breads That Are Healthy and Taste Great
- Excellent Source of Calcium
- 100% Whole Grain
- Good Source of Fiber
- 23G Whole Grains Per Serving
Ingredients: Coarse Whole Wheat Flour, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Yeast, Vital Wheat Gluten, Whole Grain Wheat Flakes. Contains 2% Or Less of The Following: Whole Grain Rye Flakes, Soybean Oil, Honey, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Molasses, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Dough Conditioners (Contains One Or More of The Following: Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide), Calcium Propionate (Mold Inhibitor), Defatted Ground Flax, Enzymes, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Soy Wheat. Manufactured In A Facility That Uses Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy and Tree Nuts
Explore this item
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||20|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 240 mg||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate 26 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Sugars 5 g|
|Protein 6 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$45.67 Was $48.39Save $2.72
- $32.55 Was $38.24Save $5.69