Roller Derby GS 3000 Men's Roller Skate
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Have fun cruising through the neighborhood on these Roller Derby GS 3000 Men's Roller Skates. They feature a deluxe comfort fit system for hours of wear. In addition, they include a Power Retention Strap that ensures a snug fit to provides support for both your ankles. These Roller Derby skates also have 58mm urethane wheels designed for speed. The ABEC-3 bearings ensure a smooth ride. In addition, the Vacuum Chrome Nylon chassis gives you better control out on the street. The skates include Double Action cushion aluminum trucks. Additionally, the smooth black styling provides style when you're out rolling around.
Roller Derby GS 3000 Men's Roller Skate:
- Speed-profile boot
- Deluxe comfort fit system
- Power retention system
- Frame: VAC-Chrome with aluminum trucks
- Wheels: 58mm Chrome Mag Speed Formula Urethane
- Bearings: ABEC-3
- Quad roller skates
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||U351-05|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.25 x 15.25 x 5.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes but it is best to buy outdoor wheels to put on them. the wheels are a hard plastic and you will feel everything.by RollerDerbyGal10/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can but since they are super cheap wheels, i wouldnt. they get knicks and rocks in themby Sewnyamouthshut9/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use it outdoors as is, but the wheels are made for indoor use. You will feel every little pebble you roll over. Any roller rink or skateboard pro shop will sell you outdoor wheels for less than $40. They will even change them for you.by HippieHardWear5/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would go down a size. so buy a 6by RollerDerbyGal7/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We got the men's size 6 and they fit well.by loveheels7/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (8) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $15.00
- from $39.86
- from $20.99
- from $26.81
- from $47.16
- $30.99 Was $40.16Save $9.17