Customers also bought these products
Rock Band 3 (Wii)
Consider these popular products
- $14.66 Was $17.24Save $2.58
- $11.46 Was $15.96Save $4.50
- $6.15 Was $11.70Save $5.55
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rock Band 3 is the next generation of the ultimate social and interactive music gaming platform developed by the categorys leading pioneers, Harmonix Music Systems. Featuring an incredible 83-song setlist and access to far more music than any other music game, as well as innovative new gameplay modes and instruments, Rock Band 3 will change the way fans think about and play music games. This next iteration in the Rock Band platform has something new for everyone and also supports traditional Rock Band gameplay with players existing instruments.
- New Storyline: Rock Band maps out a linear narrative that players bands will explore throughout the
- game, punctuated by key moments and vignettes that take them from dive bars to the big time, and
- beyond. Players stylized characters will be featured not just during gameplay but also in animated
- narrative vignettes outside of gameplay. As the band gains new levels of status, the environment will
- change from streets and subways to tour stops and venues, on the way to stardom.
- New Navigation: The new overshell makes the Rock Band gaming experience easier than ever. The
- overshell menus manage Rock Band logistics for each individual member of the band, allowing players to
- drop in or out, modify their gameplay options (including difficulty and no fail), choose a character and
- sign in or out of a profile without affecting other players in the session.
- Drop-In and Drop-Out: Rock Band 3 keeps the party moving with drop-in and drop-out options. At any
- point during gameplay, any player can join or leave a session, allowing players of differing difficulties to
- get into the game quickly and easily, from any screen.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Mild Lyrics, Mild Suggestive Themes, and Use of Alcohol
|Video Game Genre:||Miscellaneous - rhythm music|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Collection:||Rock Band|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19520|
|Subgenre:||Singing , Musical Instrumental|
|Genre:||Music & Party|
|Publisher:||MTV Games , Electronic Arts|
|Required Peripherals:||Microphone , Keyboard (MIDI) , Wii Remote , Drums , Guitar Controller|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do the instruments and everything you need to play come with this game or do you need to buy it seperately?
- If you buy the bundle (big box), it comes with most instruments. If you just buy the game, you need to buy them separately. You need the instruments to actually play the game (or at least one instrument on solo mode).by notmrngperson1/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy the game with instruments, or you can buy each piece separately. You can buy a bundled set with some instruments with it and purchase additional instruments separately. You can also buy different versions of Rock Band (original, 2, 3, Beatles, etc.).by katgreen12/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you already own instruments for the first two then you don't have to buy anything but the game.by Samieh1/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can you use the instruments from the original rockband or do you need to get all new instruments?
- You can use the same equipment/instruments - the only difference with Rock Band 3 (besides the new song titles obviously) is the addition of a keyboard, sold separately of course!by notmrngperson1/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use the original instruments with Rock band 3 wii. You can only use the new keyboard with Rock Band 3. It will not work with an earlier system.by katgreen12/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can get new instruments like Pro, but you do not have to, it is compatible with all of the old instruments.by Samieh12/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should yeah, the guitar hero equipment does, but not the other way around.by laurla1/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Answer is YESby CampbellD1/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?