Customers also viewed these products
- from $20.38
- Reduced Pricefrom $23.36
- Reduced Pricefrom $21.21
- from $26.26
- Rollbackfrom $13.14
- Rollbackfrom $7.79
Roc-Lon Blackout Energy Efficient Curtain Panel Liner, White
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $6.97
- from $3.43
- Reduced Pricefrom $10.29
- from $5.71
- from $12.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Used by hotels and hospitals for 30-plus years, the Roc-Lon blackout drapery liner is indispensible in the home, too. It blocks light and reduces noise for more peaceful sleep, protects furniture from sun fade, improves TV and computer clarity, reduces glare, and insulates against heat, cold. Great for nappers, seniors, home offices and general household use. Can be used with almost any curtain or alone, as a drapery in its own right.
- Earth friendly - Saves an average of $15 per year in reduced energy costs
- White drapery liner that blocks light day or night and reduces noise. Also provides privacy (no silhouette). Great for bedrooms.
- Choose a size from the Select Size pull-down menu above
- 54"W x 60"L fits draperies up to 50"W x 63"L; includes 2 panels, each 27"W x 60"L
- 54"W x 80"L fits draperies up to 50"W x 84"L; includes 2 panels, each 27"W x 80"L
- 54"W x 92"L fits draperies up to 50"W x 96"L; includes 2 panels, each 27"W x 92"L
- 80"W x 105"L fits draperies up to 75"W x 109"L 1 panel
- 105"Wx80"L fits draperies up to 100"W x 84"L 1 panel
- For use with virtually all curtains, including tab top, pinch pleat, pull top
- For use with a standard rod or traverse rod
- Hooks included
- Insulates against heat and cold
- Protects sun-fading of carpet, drapery and furniture
- Soft, drapable fabric can also be used as a drapery
- Improves color, detail and overall clarity of your television and computer screen by controlling the light
- 70% polyester, 30% cotton
- Dry clean only
- Size 54"W x 80"L is also available at Wal-Mart stores. All other sizes available only online.
Did you know...
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||60.00 x 54.00 x 60.00 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||84186|
|Curtain Panel Style:||Back Tab|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do they come with the magnetic stripes that go in the edge pockets to give total blackout?
- No, but I used velcro on the sides and it works well. I just leave them attached at the sides and when I pull the curtains closed, the sides are already secure.by BeanieAndTwins8/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the 54 by 63 and it didnt come with any magnetic strips so it left a lot of space between the panels. had to return because they were not wide enough.by Tudbee7/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Ladybug936/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby KatTheNurse5/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in our Roc-lon Blackout liners. If the liner that you have purchased is too wide for your window, you can trim it to size and the material will not fray.by RocklandIndustries12/31/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can easily cut the length and width to size from larger to smaller. The fabric has a combination cloth/plastic feel to them and are easily cut with an ordinary pair or shears.by mom2byz12/20/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no they will hang in bunches soo i wouldnt recommend it..by An anonymous customer10/23/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I use this for grommet style curtains and what size should I order for 57 x 96 curtains?
- I was able to use these with my grommet style curtains- the fabric was doubled over on the top and folded over in the back, so I was able to attach the clips for that. They would have worked great, but it turns out I can't find any long enough- I need ones that are 50x120.by rowland7207/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They won't work with grommet top curtains, UNLESS you hang a separate rod for the liners. You'll have to sew a rod pocket for the liners. These won't be long enough, either. There are grommet style curtains available that do a good job of blocking light. Unless you're handy with sewing, this will probably just frustrate you.by Jojobead11/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Roc-lon® Euro-Quality Blackout Drapery Liners can be hung on a separate rod. For a window that is is 57"x96", you could purchase the 80"x105" Roc-lon® Euro-Quality Blackout Drapery Liner and trim to size. The Roc-lon® Euro-Quality Blackout Drapery Liner can be cut and will not fray.by RocklandIndustries11/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?