Customers also viewed these products
- $146.46 Was $179.00Save $32.54
Riverstone Outdoor Garden Sink, Large
Check out these related products
- Clearance$6.22 List price $7.25Save $1.03
- Reduced Price$37.40 List price $162.00Save $124.60
- Reduced Price$10.98 List price $17.41Save $6.43
- Clearance$5.42 List price $6.08Save $0.66
- Reduced Price$20.54 List price $37.95Save $17.41
- Reduced Price$8.21 List price $12.65Save $4.44
- Clearance$7.35 List price $8.25Save $0.90
- Clearance$5.80 List price $6.50Save $0.70
- Reduced Price$1.96 List price $2.29Save $0.33
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Riverstone Outdoor Garden Sink, Large:
- Constructed from thick, durable, UV-protected food grade plastic
- Soap tray and cleaning surface
- Drainage tube included
- Easy to assemble and mount on wall
- Model# RSIS2
|Form Factor:||Portable , Wall Mountable|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RSI-S2|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.30 x 20.50 x 33.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a drain hose attachment you can use with it. But I used a length of old garden hose with it which I can easily push on to the sink outlet I drain it in the yard near by when using it. But I did not attach the sink to the wall. I found an old wood cabinet and painted it with out door paint, put rollers on it and now I can move it around outside my house where ever I am working on flowerbeds. I bought a faucet I can attach to a garden hose, that made it easier to turn on and off. I can store the sink this winter in my outbuildings. Good luck, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.by helpfulIpray5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine had a drain hose that was about 4 feet long.by Fastjames5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The drain hose is about a yard and a half long, BUT you have to soak the end in boiling water to soften it, then try to stretch it over the drain spout under the sink. I boiled water 4 times in the microwave, soaked and soaked, but the hose never did fit securely. Got a nasty burn on my left thumb, too. I don't recommend this sink especially for that reason.by CountryConsumer5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will attach to a faucet.by CommunityAnswer6/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can get a faucet from a hardware store that attaches to the end of a hose and use it with the sink its nicer then using a hand held spray attachment. I can take the faucet on and off as I need it and I attached the sink to a cabinet instead of the house wall and I can move it all around my yard cause I attached wheels to the cabinet. I take it to all my flowerbeds and in winter I will store it in my outbuildings. This makes it twice as enjoyable cause it goes with me. Good Luck and hope you enjoy it also.by helpfulIpray5/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Riverstone Outdoor Garden Sink requires a standard garden hose for use. It comes with mounting hardware and can attach to a cement wall.by CommunityAnswer6/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just wrote my review. You can attach this sink to a cabinet and move it around with rollers on it. I found an old wood cabinet and painted it with outdoor paint. attached the sink to the back of the cabinet put rollers on the cabinet and added a faucet to the end of my hose and set it on the sink. I now can roll my sink around my yard, front-back-sides. and do my yard work at my flower beds. I can store it in an outbuilding during the winter also. It is great to cleanup after playing yard games before eating on the patio.by helpfulIpray5/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?