Customers also viewed these products
Rival Single Cup Coffee Maker, Black
Consider these popular products
- from $15.99
- $85.91 List price $185.00Save $99.09
- from $13.99
- Rollback$17.92 Was $19.94Save $2.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Rival Single Cup Coffee Maker quickly brews coffee one cup at a time. It conveniently uses ground coffee or pods and includes a permanent filter.
Rival Single Cup Coffee Maker, Black:
- Brews 1 cup, up to 12 oz
- Auto shut off
- Wattage: 300
- Permanent filter included
- Quickly brews coffee
- Uses ground coffee or pods
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# PIL-117106
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PIL-117106|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.45 x 5.08 x 8.31 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do you have to open the pod when using it or just place it in the filter basket? I don't see how it would work unless you open the container.
- This is for the Sensio Style pods. These are simular to a tea bag style of pod. It works with this or loose coffee grounds.by Brianskitchenstuff10/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You just place the coffee pod in there (don't open it). :-)by Monica2003911/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The pods are like (paper) tea bags. Just pop them in with or without the filter basket. However, you may not have pods, but Keurig type containers which will not work with this brewer. If your container has any plastic or aluminum components, it's not a "pod"by An anonymous customer10/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I tried using the open coffee pod and it made a giant mess. I am not sure how to use the coffee pods either.by thecoolestliz11/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What brand/style of pods is this compatible with? As stated, Keurig typed K Cups dont work...
- We have been using the brand SENSEO coffee pods. We have been using our for several months and we love it.by Ganman10/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try removing the lid and poking a hole at the bottom like the pod coffee makers do. Either way, make sure you place the pod in the reusable filter that came with the coffee maker. That way, you wont get grounds in your coffee until you figure out how to get the pods to work.by Walmartinista12/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit is not for use with Keurig capsule but is for Sensio style pod. Keurig uses water that is pressurized to brew, this is a drip style coffeemaker for use with loose ground coffee or Sensio style 61mm diameter pods.by Brianskitchenstuff10/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?