Thie Ritz Crackers, Original, Party Size is a favorite by all and the Party Pack 8 tubes is a great idea. They are perfect for watching a sporting event with friends and family, or family movie night, or when barbequing, or while traveling in the car, or in the boat when fishing, or working at the office. Always a delicious taste that hits the spot. You can serve them with a dip. You can serve them with a variety of cheeses or with deviled ham did, or cream cheese and bacon. They are always good with peanut butter too.
About This Item
- Whether youre snacking on your own or creating a delicious treat for others, Ritz Crackers are the American classic thats enjoyed around the world.
- Original flavor Ritz Crackers are flaky and delicious with a taste thats perfect for pairing, topping, or popping.
- Ideal for party spreads to pair with dips, cheese, and sweet or savory toppings.
- Ritz Crackers have zero trans fats and are a cholesterol free food.
- Order includes one 27.4oz. package of Ritz Original Party Size Crackers.
Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour*, Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Leavening (Calcium Phosphate And/Or Baking Soda), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, *Flour Enriched With: Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid
Explore this item
Mondelez International, Inc.
Ritz Crackers, Original, Party Size
This big box of Ritz works well to place around cheese and other toppers, for those who love to make their own snacks.
IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN RITZ!
They're Ritz, a SUPER tasting cracker that's just perfect for my peanut butter cravings! The Party Size is a good buy and allows me to indulge even more!
These are a pantry staple in our house
I've tried some off brands of these and just wasn't as impressed as I am with the original. Nice balance of flavor for making appetizers or just eating as a snack with cheese, lunchmeat or peanut butter. Sometimes paying a little more is worth it
Way better than saltines in my estimation. I even use them for coating anything I make with crushed crackers, such as fish, chicken, pork, etc., even as bread crumbs in meat loaf sometimes.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question