It was super easy to put on my ring and is really comfortable to wear. No one can even tell it's there.
About This Item
- A ring size reducer that is made of coiled nylon, perfectly designed for making your, too large ring, fit.
- Traditional metal ring guards are installed using tools. They often scratch the surface of the ring, and are best installed by a jeweler.
- Most plastic ring guards are variations of cut tubing which fit around a ring. They tend to retain moisture and discolor with time, and they have a tendency to fall off the ring.
- RingSlinkys are hypoallergenic and do not retain moisture when you wash your hands. They are easily installed and removed (without tools), yet stay on the ring very well. They are clear (no color). They do not cause damage to the ring. They can be used to hold wedding sets together.
- RingSlinky is easy to install. Simply slip one end over the ring and twist it onto the ring.
- It is also easy to uninstall. Simply pull one end from around the ring and unscrew it from the ring.
- You can cut you RingSlinky shorter if they make your ring too tight using a razor knife.
- Please measure the width of the bottom of your ring with the MM (metric) side of a ruler, then choose the size RingSlinky that is slightly smaller than your ring?s measurements.
Does it's job, comfy and nearly transparent
I got the smallest 3 set of sizes. The smallest in the packet fit my ring. I will be able to use the other 2 for other rings. Once I figured out how to put it on, the ring slinky stayed put on my ring, accomplished its purpose by not letting my ring shift, and is nearly transparent. It's comfortable and although I did have to snip off a tiny piece of the end because it was a tad too long for the ring, it didn't make it any less comfortable. We will see how it wears over time
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question