Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow:
- Rich, intense color in a flash
- Can use as an eye shadow or an eyeliner
- Jumbo applicator creates a dramatic look in just one stroke
- Creamy formula blends effortlessly for a luminous finish
- Waterproof and smudge-proof with 24-hour wear
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested
|Capacity:||0.11 oz (3.25 g)|
|Is Travel Size:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.57 x 0.51 x 0.51 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I realized that if you look at your sharpener, there is an insert in one of the holes that can be removed, making that hole large enough to sharpen this eye pencil. It frustrated me for a long time wondering how people were sharpening these.by Bargainmom010110/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you are not just purchasing the tip and yes it can be sharpened. You can not use a regular sharpener. You will need a jumbo eye pencil sharpener. Rimmel does not make one but other drugstore brands have them and they are super cheap.by SweetTart15/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but regular eye pencil sharpeners will not work. I found one that works perfectly. Get the Grindhouse one by Urban Decay..... Can buy these at Ulta cosmetic stores or search online for Grindhouse eye pencil sharpener. Works great!by rswaim1/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product can be sharpened.by CommunityAnswer6/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?