Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$28.60 List price $30.50Save $1.90
- Reduced Price$85.33
- Reduced Price$19.40
- Reduced Price$85.28
- Reduced Price$114.99
- Reduced Price$51.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Rightline Gear Cargo Saddlebag is a patented cargo carrier that rests on the back of your vehicle, WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack. The rear vehicle location allows for easy loading and access to your gear, and because it produces no aerodynamic drag, it saves $$$ at the gas pump. Perfect for SUVs, minivans, and crossovers with a distance of 40" between rear tail lights. Bottom pole frame provides structure and rigidity for bag. Purchase the Saddlebag Car Clips (sold separately) to attach to rear hatch doors on vehicles without a roof rack.
Rightline Gear PackRight Cargo Saddlebag:
- Capacity: 13 cu ft
- Dimensions: 40" L x 20" W x 28" H
- Rear vehicle mounting for easy loading and access to your gear, with or without a roof rack
- Patented design produces no aerodynamic drag and saves money on gas
- 100% waterproof with welded seams and urethane coated zipper
- PVC Mesh (nylon re-enforced PVC) and Hydrotuff Material (PVC-backed polyester), UV resistant
- Attaches to SUVs, minivans, and crossovers with a roof rack (either side rails or cross bars)
- Install on vehicles without a roof rack with Cargo Saddlbag Car Clips (purchased separately)
- Bottom pole frame provides structure and rigidity for the bag
- Includes: Cargo Saddlebag, base frame, one 2" W belt strap, two 1" W bottom straps, stuff sack, and sewn-in set up guide
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Vehicle Type:||Multicolor , Multi|
|Material:||PVC Mesh , Hydrotuff Material|
|Dimensions:||40L x 20W x 28H in.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||40.00 x 22.00 x 28.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not unless you are good at "fixing" things. You would need a LARGE clip that goes onto the door (I think you are referring to those clips that are used for bike carriers that attach to the back). I don't think they make one big enough for these straps. They are about 2 inches wide.by FolsomResident3/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be hard to do. You would need to buy one of those "clips" that attaches to the hatch and somehow connect it to the straps of the bag. The straps are bout 2 inches wide, so you would be hard pressed to find that clip. Plus, I don't know if I would trust it to hold very well in travel.by FolsomResident5/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Cargo Saddlebag can be attached to the gap between the vehicle's rear door and roof by using the Rightline Gear Saddlebag Car Clips also available on the Walmart website.by RightlineResource4/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is designed to connect to the tow hitch, but I actually connected it to some metal bars under the bumper. I am no expert, but anything will do. Most cars have tow loops under the bumper in case you need to be towed, so you can strap to those.by FolsomResident10/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Straps to the cargo rack on top and straps down to the bumper hitch. I had previously bought a cargo carrier from a hardware store for other things to haul such as gas cans, and used this to sit the Cargo pack on and it worked very well. Used the straps to tie down the Cargo Pack to the cargo carrier.by used2brouse6/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottom (2) straps of the Cargo Saddlebag can connect to the hitch, the bumper, or the frame behind the bumper. If no bottom attachment point is available, run the belt strap around the Cargo Saddlebag and through the rear hatch door.by RightlineResource10/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rightline Gear introduced the Saddlebag Car Clips in August 2012. These will permit the Cargo Saddlebag to attach to vehicles without a roof rack. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Rightline-Gear-Saddlebag-Car-Clips-100605/21632187by RightlineResource11/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Cargo Saddlebag could only be used on the van if it has a roof rack. Our regular car clips (J clips) will not work to hold the Cargo Saddlebag. In ~ August of 2012, we will be adding a new product called Cargo Saddlebag Clips which will allow the Saddlebag to be used on vehicles WITHOUT a roof rack. Please check our website, www.rightlinegear.com, or walmart.com for updates.by RightlineResource5/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $69.81 Was $78.07Save $8.26