Check out these related products
Riders by Lee Women's Classic Capris
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $12.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Riders by Lee Women's Classic Capris:
- Cotton blend Stretch fabric Includes braided belt
- Stretch fabric
- Medium inseam
- Zip fly with button closure
- Five-pocket design
- Vented hems
- Clean back pocket design
- Braided belt
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low or line dry, low iron
Explore this item
|Color:||Brown , Black|
|Fabric Material:||98% Cotton, 2% Spandex|
|Clothing Size:||6 , 6M|
|Brand:||Riders by Lee|
|Size:||6 , 6M|
|Country of Origin: Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin: Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would call them mid-rise...not too low, but not your mothers pants either.by Musicmom139/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This style does come to the waist - but it is not tight or uncomfortable.by FreshAirandSunshine9/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- for me, they fall a little low from the waist, but not low, so I guess they would be mid.by mx336mom7/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?