Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Pricefrom $11.97
- Clearance$7.39 List price $12.99Save $5.60
- Reduced Price$6.78
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup provides you with a fantastic finish that reduces shine and looks gorgeous under the lights or in pictures. Its soft and lightweight formula makes it easy to apply, and it blends well for a natural look. This Revlon mousse foundation is designed to even out your complexion. It provides outstanding coverage while looking invisible, so people see you, not your cosmetics.
Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup:
- Whipped mousse texture blends evenly for undetectable coverage
- Air-infused formula mimics a makeup artist's airbrushed finish
- Photo-chromatic pigments minimize the appearance of flaws
- Mousse foundation makeup is an ideal base coat
Warning Text: Extremely flammable. Avoid open flame And keep away from sources of ignition. Keep out of reach of children. Pressurized container. Protect from sunlight And do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50c/120f. Do not pierce or burn even after use.
Ingredients: Aqua ((Water) Eau), Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Isobutane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propane, Isostearic Acid, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Tromethamine, Cocamide Mea, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Steareth-2, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. May Contain [+/-:Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499)].
Instructions: Shake well before use. Holding upright, gently press button to dispense makeup.
|Capacity:||1.4 oz (39.7 g)|
|Size:||1.4 oz (39.7 g)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9804-01|
|Is Travel Size:||Y|
|Features:||No , Full|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.39 x 1.39 x 4.63 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. I spray it onto my hand and then apply and only use a little as a little is more than enough for me.by Giada122710/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's a mousse. You apply it with a sponge or makeup brush. You could apply with your fingers if you want.by Jimstrixie6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's more of like a creamy foundation.by rycaceres4/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No,you shake well and gently push a dab on fingertip and spread lightly and evenly.by silkysatin4/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a foam, so you press the button to release desired amount into your hand....yes, it does give a great "air-brush' look...like its part of your skin.by 2Julie4/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is a mousse. So you spray it in your hand and then you can put it on with a base brush or with your fingers. It does not spray on like an airbrush.by sweetpea70KansasMom4/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this product is not a spray. Its a mousse. I simply pump a little on my hand then apply to my face.by Mandy456774/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i've heard it has a scent that keeps a lot of people from buying it. what is your opinion?
- To properly address your inquiry, please contact us at our toll-free number, 1-800-473-8566. Our office hours are: Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Any representative will be glad to assist you. Thank you!by Revlon Information Center2/12/2015Written by a verified representative from Revlon Information CenterWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?