Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$11.95 List price $29.99Save $18.04
- $7.81 List price $12.99Save $5.18
- $9.94 List price $12.99Save $3.05
- $12.59 List price $19.95Save $7.36
- $12.88 List price $14.99Save $2.11
- $14.11 List price $15.99Save $1.88
- $16.99 List price $19.10Save $2.11
- $7.71 Was $10.28Save $2.57
- $12.09 Was $19.97Save $7.88
About this item
About this item
Create stylish curls for your night out on the town with this model RV051 Revlon Perfect Heat 1" Curling Iron. It is constructed with an automatic shut off function for safety, an "on" indicator light and an on/off switch. With a tangle-free cord, rubberized side pads and a ceramic barrel this Revlon hair curling iron is suitable for preserving hair moisture.
Revlon Perfect Heat 1" Curling Iron, RV051:
- Rheostat with 30 heat settings
- Automatic shut off
- On/off switch
- "On" indicator light
- Worldwide dual voltage
- Rubberized side pads located on handle
- Tangle-free swivel cord
- 1" ceramic barrel for softer, shinier curls
- Gentle, high heat preserves hair's natural moisture for styles without "frizz"
- 30 second fast heat-up
- This 1" ceramic curling iron is suitable for daily use
Warning Text: This product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on this carton due to continuing product improvements.
Instructions: Fine, Thin Hair: Heat level 1-6. Wavy to Medium Hair: Heat level 7-14. Thick Hair: Heat level 15-22. Coarse, Hard-to-Style Hair: Heat level 23-30.
|Container Type:||Carded Pk|
|Power Type:||AC Supply|
|Features:|| Swivel Cord , Cool Tip , |
Rheostat, Auto Shutoff
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.69 x 3.13 x 15.38 Inches|
Ask a question
- Settings run from 1 to 30 - no info on how many degrees Fahrenheit each setting equals. I use setting 10 and it is hot enough to burn my skin. Maybe contact Revlon company directly for a more specific answer.by MomMike7/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- over 400 degrees which is plenty of heat without melting your hairby labornurse13/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't have a degree setting, but it seems to get pretty hot. I use setting 5, but it goes up to 30.by blarfanghar2/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 425 is how hot it gets. Very good curler, I have had one since I was 15, and just bought one for my sister for christmas.by Joy3bell12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Its Goes Up To 400 Or 450 If Im Not Mistakenedby HonestTruthGuru9/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a silicon covering for the curling iron. You cover the ceramic part of the iron when you're finished using it.by BobaBaby3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can be placed right on the iron while hot!by LBunnies323/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a thick rubber shield to protect the cylinder. It has a strap to secure it, and a loop on top so you hang it all up if you wish. I put it on immediately after I'm done and put the curling iron away in a cupboard. The cover feels a little warm to the touch, but cool enough I feel comfortable it won't hurt anything it may come in contact with.by blarfanghar8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes :)by prettyforcheap3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a small built-in stand, and it is like the metal folding stand you referred to in your question. It is sufficient enough to keep the hot iron away from the surface where you set it down. It moves easily, sometimes too easily, but it does the job. The review is correct - the iron that is being shipped these days is slightly different - a small folding metal part instead of the rigid black plastic part.by SpellingLady11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't come with a stand. It only comes with the curling iron and a silicon covering for it.by BobaBaby10/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has the metal piece that flips out to hold it up while the iron is set down. It's made very week and much more sturdy that previous irons I have owned.by LBunnies3212/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $22.06 List price $29.99Save $7.93
- $27.95 List price $29.99Save $2.04