I have curly and thick hair, usually takes me 1 to 2 hours to blow dry and iron my hair, with this tools 18 min and no need for a flat iron! In loveeeee
Revlon One-Step Volumizer Hair Dryer and Hot Air Brush, Black
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
Arrives by Mon, Sep 28
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
About This Item
- Delivers Gorgeous Volume and Brilliant Shine in a Single Step
- Unique Oval Brush Design for Smoothing the Hair, while the Round Edges Create Volume. Designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume and control. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift
- 2 Heat/Speed Settings + Cool Option for Styling Flexibility
- Safety First: The Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer meets U.S. safety requirements and features the ETL Certification seal (look for the ‘test’ button on the plug which is required for all hair dryers in the U.S.), Unit is designed for 120 Volt USA outlets Only. DO NOT use a Voltage Converter as it will damage the Unit.
- Packaging May Vary Due to Continuous Product Improvements
Ionic Technology for fast, silky-smooth results
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Hair Dryer Type|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush
Ceramics, Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
4.10 x 11.40 x 10.10 Inches
Take an interactive tour
I love this brush. This safe my left now that I'm in quarantine and all the beauty salon are close. this puts my hair straight just like if i had done it in beauty salon.
Love it. Love it. Love iit
I love this brush. I have thick hair. Wavy hair. Partially curly. Partially straight. It takes a little minute to get done. But so worth it. Looks healthy.
Great Tool for Shiny Smooth Hair!
I LOVE this Revlon Volumizer Hairdryer / Hairbrush Styler. I will admit, when I first started to use this hairdryer, I thought to myself "this is being returned to the store" because it felt awkward to hold. After a few minutes of using it, I began to get comfortable with the styler. I also noticed my hair became extremely smooth and shiny. I have naturally coarse curly frizzy red hair. My hair DOES NOT ever look smooth and shiny. I was sold on this purchase after 5 minutes of using the styler. I received four compliments on my hair from total strangers on the first day that I styled my hair with this product. I would suggest using some type of heat protectant styling product whenever you use a hot appliance on your hair. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for smooth shiny hair.
Best hair tool I have ever purchased!!!
I have owned and used all kind of hair tools from bug names like Lange, Sutra,
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question