Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$19.17 List price $23.00Save $3.83
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
854281 1/25 '62 Chevy Impala SS 2N1 RMXS4281 REVELL/MONOGRAM
1/25 Scale. Length: 8-7/16" Parts: 149, Two terrific ways to build the collectible classic. The '62 Impala SS was only the second Super Sport model, but it proved that drivers didn't have to sacrifice style for peak performance. Options included a 409 cu. in. V-8 engine and an engine-turned aluminum panel to house the triple taillight assembly. Kit features a detailed 409 cu. in. V-8 with dual carbs, an optional custom air cleaner and finned valve covers. Also included are bucket seats, a choice of stock wheels and tires or custom wheels with low-profile tires, chrome-plated parts and decals with stock and custom graphics. Skill level 2.
- Kit features a detailed 409 cu. in. V-8 with dual carbs, an optional custom air cleaner and finned valve covers
- Also included are bucket seats, a choice of stock wheels and tires or custom wheels
- low-profile tires and chrome-plated parts
- Decals with stock and custom graphics
- Includes illustrated instructions
|Age Range:||12 Years & Up|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RMXS4281|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.30 x 2.90 x 8.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You do have to put it together with glue. Not included. And you need to paint. Also not included. Come's all white. The good part is you can put it together all original or customized, Your choice.by Bryan3/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to assemble this kit. Plastic glue is required and perhaps some plastic paints if you want to enhance the car. Hope this helps.by TopGear12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?