Rev-a-Shelf Chrome Two-Tier Cookware Organizer
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$35.79 List price $55.15Save $19.36
- Reduced Price$29.43 List price $51.25Save $21.82
- Clearance$128.79 List price $176.13Save $47.34
- Reduced Price$9.72 List price $16.03Save $6.31
- Reduced Price$107.20 List price $147.93Save $40.73
- Reduced Price$22.19 List price $31.58Save $9.39
- Reduced Price$24.47 List price $33.24Save $8.77
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Crafted from durable metal with chrome plating
- Easily organize cookware, lids by size
- 100-lb. rated full-extension ball-bearing slides
- Easy to install with sturdy bottom, side, rear mountings
- Available in your choice of size
About Rev-A-Shelf Rev-A-Shelf, a Jeffersontown, Kentucky-based company has been dedicated to the creation of innovative, useful residential cabinet storage and organization products since 1978. The company manufactures a wide variety of functional products such as lazy susans, kitchen drawer organizers, and childproof locking systems. A global market leader, Rev-A-Shelf is known for its superior quality and versatility.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||R5CW21222CR|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How many pans and lids does the small two tier rev-a-shelf hold. Cannot tell from picture
- The top tier holds 7 lids. The bottom hold maybe 4 pans. The problem is, with the standard height of a cupboard, you can't put the larger lids on top unless you lower the top shelf, leaving it too short for a standard 13" pan underneath. I find it uses up way too much room and only hold 1/4 of my pans that I had in the cupboard to begin with so. I would not purchase this again.by BJT573/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$59.04 List price $69.99Save $10.95
- from $51.99