Customers also considered
- $4.13 Was $4.98Save $0.85
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Resolve Pet Formula Carpet Cleaner Moist Powder, 18 Ounce
Resolve Pet Formula Carpet Cleaner Moist Powder cleans deep to lift and remove tough ground-in dirt and odors left behind by pets.
- Eliminates pet odors with Odor Stop Technology.
- Freshens with a light, clean scent
- Discourages pet resoiling
- Cleans 3 times more dirt than vacuuming alone.
- Pet Formula Carpet Cleaner
Warning Text: Caution: Read precautions on back. Keep out of reach of children. Caution: May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. First Aid: If in eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation occurs, get medical attention. Contains sodium bicarbonate.
Ingredients: Contains Powdered Cellulose.
Instructions: Product may settle during shipping. For best results, shake bottle vigorously to break up product before dispensing for best area coverage And to maximize deep cleaning of carpet. Before cleaning: test a hidden section of carpet for colorfastness. Note that certain stains cause permanent discoloration even after cleaning. Directions for use: 1. shake container vigorously before each use to maximize product coverage. 2. sprinkle powder on generously to thoroughly cover soiled areas. Apply to no more than a 2 ft. X 5 ft. Area at a time to prevent moist powder from drying out. 3. using a soft bristle brush, immediately brush the powder thoroughly into carpet. Brush until all soil disappears. Important: while cleaning, if soil/stains remain, apply more powder And continue brushing until soiled areas look as clean as rest of carpet. 4. wait at least 20 minutes for powder to dry, then vacuum. Use an empty vacuum bag for best results. 5. to store, replace cap tightly. After use, rinse brush And allow to dry. Close tightly. Allow longer drying time in humid weather, or on deep pile carpet. If powder does not vacuum up completely, let stand until carpet feels dry to touch, then revacuum. Let wet soils dry before cleaning. Not recommended for use with any vacuum cleaner that has a water filter or water tank. For stubborn spots And stains, try resolve triple action carpet cleaner. For toughest pet stains And odors, try resolve pet stain 'n' odor carpet cleaner.
Fabric Care Instructions: N/A;
|Capacity:||18 oz (1 lb 2 oz) 510 g|
|Color Category:||color category~Multicolor|
|Scent:||Deep pet clean|
|Recommended Use:||Living Areas|
|Flavor:||Pet deep clean|
|Form:||Powders , Indoor|
|Features:||Removes tough ground-in dirt , Carpet is dry in only 20 minutes , Large area carpet cleaner And freshener , Discourages resoiling And eliminates odors , Odor stop freshening technology|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.17 x 4.17 x 9.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wouldn't think so since it is made for pets. My dog didn't seem to have any issues.by PattyK5/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You vacuum it up so it shouldn'tby ShopsAlot50511/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't seem to bother my puppy's paws, I try to keep her away from it while it's drying but not always successful. It doesn't seem to bother her one bitby onechancefancie11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a big German Shepherd who sleeps on the carpet, he didn't seem to have any problems, his paws are fine as well.by Ursi11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 3 small dogs. It did not irritate their paws or make them sick at all ! I would recommend this, just test your carpet for color fastness.by Judback11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Neither of my dogs listen very well and have both walked all over the powder while still moist before I could vacuum it up. Both seem fine, no reactions.by rodpod4/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it didn't bother my dog, I used it a couple of times.by Ursi9/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says you can.by PattyK10/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- best thing to do is try a little spot on the back of the chair and see if it works......this is a good product if you own animals! Just sprinkle, rub it in with a brush and vaccum it up after it dries. no stain, no odor. Good especially for the price!by Ursi10/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $2.67