We played this game through as a family. A lot of action and puzzles. We finished as Lyon - next up is Claire. Fun game!!!
Resident Evil 2, Capcom, Xbox One, 013388550364
Arrives by Mon, Jan 27
In stock at Union City, 30600 Dyer St
About This Item
- A spine-chilling reimagining of a horror classic - Based on the original PlayStation console release in 1998, the new game has been completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience.
- A whole new perspective ? New over-the-shoulder camera mode and modernized control scheme creates a more modern take on the survival horror experience and offers players a trip down memory lane with the original gameplay modes from the 1998 release.
- Terrifyingly realistic visuals ? Built on Capcom?s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 delivers breathtakingly photorealistic visuals in 4K whilst stunning lighting creates an up-close, intense and atmospheric experience as players roam the corridors of the Raccoon City Police Department (RPD).
- Face the grotesque hordes ? Zombies are brought to life with a horrifyingly realistic wet gore effect as they react in real time taking instant visible damage, making every bullet count.
- Iconic series defining gameplay ? Engage in frenzied combat with enemies, explore dark menacing corridors, solve puzzles to access areas and collect and use items discovered around the environment in a terrifying constant fight for survival.
Capcom U S A Inc
|Video Game Collection|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.00 x 6.00 x 1.50 Inches
Resident Evil 2 (Remake) nothing like the first!
Things are very repetitious in the game, having to do the same thing over, and over again to get the desired out come. Your actions, and aiming abilities, seem to be hampered by the game, so movements, and aiming seem off, and slowed making game play odd at times, and very frustrating.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.