Similar items in stock
- Rollback$24.99 Was $34.99Save $10.00
Ruff Maxx Wire Vehicle Pet Safety Barrier
Customers also viewed these products
- from $17.34
- $62.90 Was $89.99Save $27.09
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fully adjustable, the Kennel-Aire Wire Vehicle Barrier is a heavy duty wire barrier that easily fits all SUV's, mini vans, crossovers and station wagons. Made with non-reflective black epoxy coating and includes Plastisol coating on top to protect headliner. Keeps pets and gear safely in the back of vehicle.
- Fits all SUVs
- Easy to install and remove
- Keeps pet and gear safely in back of vehicle
- Does not rattle, no suction cups
- Red Plastisol coating to protect headliner
- Heavy-gauge, welded steel
- Non-glare, black electro-plate finish
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||70.00 x 28.40 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I installed it in a Subaru Baja. It fits any size car, just time consuming to install and to take outby LivingAloha2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but It fits in my Hyundae Tuson perfectly.by Jaydubayou4/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Although this product is "universal" it would not fit my 2005 Subaru forester with moonroof without minor modification. I was able to cut two inches from the adjusting screws and cut the side mesh pieces off at point where they get smaller and now the unit not only fits my forester but still fits my 2002 gmc Yukon. Not a bad option for forester owners considering Subaru wants $300 for theirs.by An anonymous customer12/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they will fit ,and I have seen them in a forester, I'm not for sure if it's the same brand or not so you would have to check them out. Although they are a universal product,& ment to be used in a variety of vehicles.by enolagay194511/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- it fits from 26" to 50" high, and 36" to 70" wide,by LivingAloha2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have a 2012 expedition and it fits fineby Gsdgldnmom1/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sure it will. We were able to down size it to fit our Honda CRVby MESwith2largeLabs5/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really. Once installed, you would have to get into the back to remove it, or to lower it. And it isn't that tight on the sides that a cat couldn't slip through it, or come underneath, since it is only closed in the upper partby LivingAloha2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not really. if you install it correctly it is supposed to keep them out of the rest of the car (for safety reasons), and there is no built in door like on a crate or something, you would have to access them from the back door.by sbrsjo2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no access is possible from within. You will need to open a side or rear hatch door to get to you precious cargoby An anonymous customer1/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?