About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This gun from Remington will always shoot straight and aim true.
Remington 870 Express Youth Shotgun, 20ga:
- Classic shotgun
- Smooth twist
- Choke type: modified
- Action type: pump action
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel color: blued
- Barrel length: 21"
- Length of pull: 13"
- Overall length: 40.5"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Stock: laminate wood
- Barrel type: carbon steel barrel
- Sights: bead
- Magazine included
- 3 shot plug
|Manufacturer Part Number:||25561|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes , this will shoot a shug. I would recommend you use a slug choke tube when using slugs, This will give the slug a spin to stabilize it in flight.by Shooter19569/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (22) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it safely will shoot a rifled slug, even through the Modified choke it comes equipped with. Improved Cylinder or Cylinder chokes are better for shooting slugs, however.by An anonymous customer9/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- it depends on the choke of the barrel, but the bigger question is why would you want to. with a 21 in smooth bore on a 20 ga your range would be pitiful and knockdown power would be too low to be very effective.by familyman9/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (21)Was this answer helpful?
- Usually you don't want to shoot slugs in a shot gun that is full choke because you run the risk of shooting the choke out of the gun. If it is improved cyclinder there is no problem. I know people who shoot them in modified barrel too. I would think that it would take a lot of shooting even with a full choke to destroy the choke.by Mickalonus9/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- This shot gun will shoot 2 3/4 or 3 inch shellsby Shooter19569/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (28) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- This gun will use 2 3/4 or 3 inch ammoby Shooter19569/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The youth remington 870 20 ga I purchased has 2 3/4 in. stamped on the barrel. However specs show 3 in.by reelbum9/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No, a rifle barrel would have to be purchased separately.by Shooter19568/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- as long as the barrel is under 26 inches it will fit. I have a shotgun thats 28 inches and it does'nt fitby An anonymous customer8/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (12)Was this answer helpful?