Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $5.85 List price $6.27Save $0.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a bright and radiant smile with Rembrandt Intense Stain Whitening Toothpaste. This powerful paste has a brilliant new formula that delivers a deep clean and can remove even tough stains. It is specially formulated with micro-polishing particles and stain fighting ingredients that deep-clean teeth and lighten stained surfaces for a spectacular and dazzling white finish. Rembrandt toothpaste, 3.5 oz is an ideal tool for fighting everyday stains and is even tough enough to combat discoloration. It even has a jolt of enamel-restoring fluoride to keep your smile looking its best. When used regularly, the mint toothpaste with fluoride significantly whitens teeth. It has a fresh, clean mint flavor that freshens breath and stimulates the senses.
Rembrandt Intense Stain Whitening Toothpaste, 3.5 oz.
- Brilliant new formula
- Removes stains and restores enamel
- Cleans teeth deeply
- Contains micro polishing particles
- Available in a clean, mint flavored paste
- Significantly whitens teeth when used regularly
- Removes tough stains, including red wine and coffee
- Mint flavor helps freshen breath
Warning Text: Keep out Of reach Of children under 12 years Of age. If more than amount used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Inactive: water, hydrated silica, glycerin, sorbitol, tetrapotassium pyrophosphate, flavor, titanium dioxide, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cellulose gum, lauryl glucoside, cocamidopropyle betaine, sodium saccharin, sucralose.
Ingredients: Active: Sodium Fluoride 0.243% (w/W). Inactive: Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cellulose Gum, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyle Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose.
Active Ingredients: Active: sodium fluoride 0.243% (w/w).
Instructions: Adults And children 6 years Of age or older: twist off cap To remove foil seal. Brush teeth thoroughly preferably after each meal or at least 2 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Instruct children under 6 years Of age in good brushing And rinsing habits (To minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable Of using without supervision. Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or physician.
|Capacity:||3 oz (85 g)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.69 x 6.07 x 1.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Its actually 3ozby Amethystm6289/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tube is three ounces (85g)by gcbruce9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tube size is 3 oz.by WHBAKER29/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tube itself says only 3.0 oz..by MccfamschoolMom9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's 3.5by KmmeF9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is 3.05 ounces.by CommunityAnswer8/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it took a week to notice the difference. You may not see it as you look at yourself every day. Ask a friend that has not seen you for a while.by WHBAKER21/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- maybe in a weekby KmmeF9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I noticed a difference immediately. You must have very white teeth to begin with Jay. Lucky you.by Mkate541/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- About an eight to a nine. You may not notice a difference because you look every day. Ask as friend you have not seen in a while, or take a picture and check it in a week or two.by WHBAKER29/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my opinion..maybe a 7 or 8by KmmeF9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- what this does for me and what it will do for you will be ultimately different outcomes. for me, it's the finest product i could imagine for my teeth. expensive as all get out and i will continue to shell out. your results may be totally different. asking questions like that are just too open-ended. spend a few bucks and find out yourself.by Only1EmmaPeel11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $2.41