Similar items in stock
ReliOn 30G Ultra Thin Lancets 100ct
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
An Ultra Thin Lancet that minimizes pain when lancing. This product is not returnable to either Wal-Mart stores or Walmart.com. Please contact the manufacturer if you have any questions regarding defective items, 1-800-461-7448.
- Ultra Thin Lancets minimize pain when lancing
- Compatible with most Lancing Devices
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.77 x 2.56 x 2.89 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They do work in the one I have. That's part of the reason I like and use these, they seem to work with more different types then most I have found.by StevefromWV1/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES... THEY WORK IN MINE..... BUT I WOULD BUY THE MORE EXPENSIVE LANCET ...... THEY ARE NOT AS PAINFUL TO USEby BLONDEBLUE9/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they do. I personally have used them in the freestyle lancet holder and they work just as well. If the lance pen or "holder" you have is what is termed a "universal" lancet holder almost any universal lancet will work. The ones that are not universal usually will say they only work with the specific brand name lancets and they are the ones that come in a wheel device or multiple tests device where a lance pen or universal device looks just like a "pen" or pencil and are not brand specific.by luvemall10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they do.by BarbandKen3/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I bought a Relion Prime Bloood Glucose monitor and test strips, what else do I need to purchase?
- You will need Lancets to stick yourself for a drop of blood & alcohol pads.by Skibo12/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to purchase a box of lancets and a lancet device.by OldWolfLady10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are the ReliOn Ultra Thin Lancets compatible with the ReliOn Ultima Glucose Monitoring System?
- THE LANCETS POKE A HOLE IN YOUR FINGER FOR BLOOD...... I DONT THINK THE MONITOR CARES AS LONG AS THERE IS BLOOD.....by BLONDEBLUE2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is.by BarbandKen3/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?