Apple iPad with Retina display 32GB Wi-Fi Refurbished
About this item
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price
- Rollbackfrom $5.00
- Reduced Price
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
*This item is REFURBISHED People of all ages will enjoy using this Apple iPad 4 32GB with Wi-Fi for personal and professional applications. This Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi features a 9.7" Retina display that will show graphics and movies in stunning detail. The FaceTime HD camera will allow you to have video conferences with friends, family or colleagues. The 5MP iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording will allow you to capture special moments as they happen. The black iPad 4 refurbished unit includes up to 10 hours of battery life, depending on how you use it. Built-in Wi-Fi will allow you to access the Internet anywhere a connection is available. The Apple iPad 4 32GB with Wi-Fi integrates with iOS 6 and iCloud so that you can sync your apps with your other Apple devices. You may choose from over 275,000 apps in the App Store to play games, manage your household, conduct business and more.
|Display Technology:||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Model:||Apple iPad with Retina display|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MD514LL/A|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.30 x 3.60 x 9.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby Kjw19543/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by MikeHSAR12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does include Siriby lcrane1239/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It does have Siri whenever you are connected to the internet.by JK15187/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it does.by jkeith1027/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This is an iPad 4 and it includes Siri.by Bommai6/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes with device itself, wall charger, and lightning cable. They appeared to be new. Also comes with Apple manuals and original box.by MikeHSAR10/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with manual and charger. No headphones as headphones don't come with the new ones either.by lcrane1239/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with the iPad and the charger. As for the manual, it gives you a website that gives you the information you may need.by OT169/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It was no different from buying a new one, everything was professionally repackaged.by indiefilmakr9/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in the original box with only a new data cable & charger. No headphones or manual.by jkeith1029/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definately worth buying refurbished. No scratches - looks brand newby Kjw195410/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is well worth the $200 you save if purchasing the 32gb model refurbished, which is the same price as the 16gb model refurbished. Mine arrived in perfect condition. No scratches or any visibility that it had ever been sold. It even had the factory like screen protector film on it! Has been functioning flawlessly and running iOS perfectly. No complaints here, nothing but happy happy happy!by MikeHSAR3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just purchased this iPad from Walmart and I love it!! No appearance defects I found and I am pretty picky about my electronics. It came in the factory box and it was scratch free, nick free, dent free! I couldn't find any scratches and when I opened my box, the screen had a screen protector on it actually I personally would not have gone any other way. Saving the money for this one was way worth it. I invested in their 2 year extended (drop, spill, etc) insurance and I got an awesome case for less than the brand new one. I can't even tell!!! It's a great deal and great product. If you aren't satisfied when it arrives you do always have the option to return in!by JK15189/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can only go by my experience. I picked mine up yesterday and it looks completely new. The box was open and that was about it. It is worth it if you can make sure that everything is good with your unit in the first 15 days. If not, return it for a full refund.by Bommai3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To be honest it looks brand new. The front screen is defect-free now the back aluminum has a tiny hairline scratch that is barely visible. Overall it's worth the $100 less than getting a brand new one.by hitmaker20083/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?