Refresh P.M.® Lubricant Eye Ointment 0.12 oz. Box
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $10.47 Was $11.47Save $1.00
- Reduced Price$7.00 List price $9.00Save $2.00
- Reduced Price$8.75 List price $10.14Save $1.39
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make your dry eyes feel better with the brand doctors recommend.Refresh P.M. ointment provides strong, soothing nighttime relief for more intense dry, irritated eyes. Ideal for use at bedtime.
- Nighttime Protective Ointment
- Protects the Eyes from Nighttime Dryness and Exposure
Warning Text: For external use only. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Lanolin alcohols.
Ingredients: Active: Mineral Oil 42.5%-Eye Lubricant, White Petrolatum 57.3%-Eye Lubricant. Inactive: Lanolin Alcohols.
Active Ingredients: Mineral oil 42.5%-eye lubricant, white petrolatum 57.3%-eye lubricant
Instructions: Pull down the lower lid Of the affected eye And apply a small amount (one- fourth inch) Of ointment To the inside Of the eyelid.
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.88 x 2.72 x 3.19 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does for me. My eyes were trying to tear and doctor said was due to dryness.by squeek4/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I use this product nightly. My dr. told me that watery eyes are actually dry eyes.by corneyolelady2/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only wipe out with soft tissue. Nothing more required. My eyes naturally clear by the time I get to the car.by Billygoat45/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Place on your finger tip and then gently pull your eye lid down and apply the ointment, close eye, and then rub your closed eye lidby corneyolelady3/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?