Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$5.47 List price $7.25Save $1.78
- $15.98 Was $16.92Save $0.94
Check out these related products
- Clearance$5.95 List price $11.99Save $6.04
- Reduced Price$8.18 List price $9.55Save $1.37
- Reduced Price$14.41 List price $22.27Save $7.86
- Clearance$9.16 List price $18.99Save $9.83
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make your dry eyes feel better with the drops doctors recommend.Refresh Tears Lubricant Eye Drops instantly moisturizes and relieves dry, irritated eyes with a fast-acting, long-lasting formula that has many of the same healthy qualities as your own natural tears.Refresh Tears comes in a convenient multi-dose bottle and is safe to use as often as needed, so your eyes can feel good--anytime, anywhere.
- Great Value!
- Moisturizing Relief
- Immediate, Soothing Relief for Dry Eyes
Warning Text: For external use only. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. If solution changes color or become cloudy, do not use. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Boric acid, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, purite (stabilized oxychloro complex). Sodium borate, And sodium chloride. May also contain hydrochloric acid And/or sodium hydroxide To adjust ph.
Ingredients: Active: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 0.5%-Eye Lubricant. Inactive: Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Purite (Stabilized Oxychloro Complex). Sodium Borate, And Sodium Chloride. May Also Contain Hydrochloric Acid And/Or Sodium Hydroxide To Adjust Ph.
Active Ingredients: Arboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%-eye lubricant.
Instructions: Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Capacity:||2 - 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) bottles|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AL94170|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.06 x 3.78 x 1.88 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The exact same item but with just a single .5 oz bottle says it IS preservative free in its description.by Concerned4/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Refresh Optive is supposed to be preservative free as I have read online.by happywithit6/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't specifically state on the package whether or not there are preservatives. If this is a concern for you, I would call their toll free customer service line at 1-800-433-8871 during the week.by Wondergeek12/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- these drops aren't preservative freeby customer198512/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found the plain Refresh stings less. I didn't see any advantage to paying extra for the Refresh Optive.by Wondergeek8/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?