Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Customers also considered
- $85.38 Was $97.95Save $12.57
- $100.27 Was $139.84Save $39.57
- $108.19 Was $116.87Save $8.68
Check out these related products
- $105.31 Was $125.97Save $20.66
- $128.15 Was $154.01Save $25.86
- $138.75 Was $170.71Save $31.96
- $120.83 Was $159.43Save $38.60
- $152.97 Was $158.95Save $5.98
- $121.99 Was $153.12Save $31.13
- $149.74 Was $176.97Save $27.23
- $89.74 Was $118.40Save $28.66
- $125.25 Was $165.26Save $40.01
About this item
About this item
Reese Towpower Class III Multi-Fit Hitch is a tool designed for passenger cars, SUVs, vans and light trucks. The Reese Towpower Hitch will tow up to 500 lbs tongue weight and 5,000 lbs of gross towing weight. It has a 2" receiver size. The durable hitch easily installs in less than 45 minutes; on many vehicles, the hitch can be installed without the use of a drill or other tools and fasteners. The Reese Multi-Fit Hitch includes an OEM style, unbreakable receiver plug. Whether you are towing a trailer, another vehicle or other items, the Reese Towpower Class III Multi-Fit Hitch will help you get the job done without causing body damage to your vehicle. Please see the Reese Towpower vehicle applications look-up below to find the correct fit for your vehicle.
Refer to the vehicle look-up hitch guide to find the right hitch for your car Click Here
Reese Towpower Class III Multi-Fit Hitch:
- Weight capacity: 500 lb tongue weight; 5,000 lb gross towing weight
- Receiver size is 2"
- Easily installs in less than 45 minutes
- Many applications are no drill for fast and easy installation
- No special tools are required for installation
- Includes an OEM style, unbreakable receiver plug
- Model# 37096
|Manufacturer Part Number:||37096|
|Compatible Cars:||Car, SUV & Truck|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||31.50 x 9.75 x 6.50 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
- yes it will fit, u might have to lower your spare tire to get it on but it is not hard to install.by wellopossum8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product will fit a 2011 Impala LT.by CommunityAnswer9/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $43.05 Was $47.54Save $4.49
- $98.84 Was $130.42Save $31.58
- $106.99 Was $116.16Save $9.17
- $101.59 Was $108.48Save $6.89