Reelcraft 12 AWG / 3 Cond x 45', 20 AMP, Power Cord Reel with Duplex GFCI Outlet
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Power cord reel with duplex GFCI outlet.-Ideal use is for duplex GFCI outlet.-Spring retractable with latch.-Compact for critical space requirements.-Wall, ceiling or bench mount.-All models supplied with cord are complete with approximately 4-5 foot pigtail and three-prong plug.-Adjustable cord stop.-Designed to protect people from the line-to-ground shock hazards.-Ground fault circuit interrupter does not protect against short circuits or overloads.-Inlet plug is nema 5-15P configuration.-Swing brackets should be used if cords are pulled at more than 45.-Dual outlet box with ground fault circuit interrupter protection and flip-top lid.-No. of conductor: 3.-Cord type: SJEOW.-Current: 20A.-Certification: UL Listed. Construction: -Engineered for industrial use. Color/Finish: -Durable abrasion and corrosion resistant baked-on powder coat finish. Specifications: -Base power cord reels without cord ends are suitable for 220V.-Plug ends not set up for 20 AMP.-Voltage: 125V. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 13.25'' H x 12.63'' W.-Cord thickness: 12 AWG.-Cord length: 45'. Hose Reels Tools Accessories Equipment Generator Generators Cords 123 20A 220v 4545 7A Box extension F ft L Outlet back to school
- Power cord reel with duplex GFCI outlet
- Ideal use is for duplex GFCI outlet
- Spring retractable with latch
- Compact for critical space requirements
- Wall, ceiling or bench mount
- All models supplied with cord are complete with approximately 4-5 foot pigtail and three-prong plug
- Adjustable cord stop
- Designed to protect people from the line-to-ground shock hazards
- Ground fault circuit interrupter does not protect against short circuits or overloads
- Inlet plug is nema 5-15P configuration
- Swing brackets should be used if cords are pulled at more than 45
- Dual outlet box with ground fault circuit interrupter protection and flip-top lid
- No. of conductor: 3
- Cord type: SJEOW
- Current: 20A
- Certification: UL Listed
- Engineered for industrial use
- Durable abrasion and corrosion resistant baked-on powder coat finish
- Base power cord reels without cord ends are suitable for 220V
- Plug ends not set up for 20 AMP
- Voltage: 125V
- Overall dimensions: 13.25'' H x 12.63'' W
- Cord thickness: 12 AWG
- Cord length: 45'
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.