A friend showed me what she was making with this yarn and I couldn't wait to get started. The project was easy and works up very fast. Everyone I showed them to loved them so I started receiving requests to make them for other people. My biggest problem was obtaining the yarn at my local Walmart store since it sold out as fast as it came in. I began ordering the colors available online but found it was so popular the selection of colors was minimum. The yarn itself was good quality and the service and value of ordering it online was great.
About This Item
Red Heart Boutique Sashay Yarn, 1-Each:
- Red Heart yarn is available in multiple colors
- 1 ball makes a ruffle scarf
- Material content: 97%, 3% other fibers
- 3.5 oz (100g) / 30-yd (27m)
- Knitting yarn weight category: 6 (super bulky)
- Care instructions: hand wash gently in cold water, lay flat to dry
- Recommended crochet hook: 6mm (J-10) hook
- Recommended knitting needle: 5.5mm (9 US) needles
- Crochet gauge: 6mm (J-10) hook, 8 SC x 11 R = 4" x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm)
- Available colors: Patriotic, Ballet, Icy Mint, Tutu, Tango, Red, Alloy and Boogie
- Shimmering fishnet weave yarn can be used to create scarves, hats and many other fashion accessories
Fabric Care Instructions: Hand wash cold||dry flat.
Coats & Clark
|Country of Origin - Components|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Country of Origin - Assembly|
Cotton Blend, Acrylic
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
6.40 x 2.80 x 2.97 Inches
Sashay Winding Tip
Don't pull the yarn from the center of the skein, as you would normally do. Unwind it from the outside, and wrap it around a paper towel or toilet paper tube, stretching it open as you wind. This makes it MUCH easier when you're ready to knit. Plus, it let's you see in advance if there are any knots.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question