Red Dead Redemption Goty (PS3) - Pre-Owned
Average rating: 0out of 5 starsWrite a reviewratings
This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.
About this item
About this item
Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our
Red Dead Redemption features an open-world environment for players to explore, including frontier towns, rolling prairies teeming with wildlife, and perilous mountain passes - each packed with an endless flow of varied distractions. Along the way, players will experience the heat of gunfights and battles, meet a host of unique characters, struggle against the harshness of one of the world's last remaining wildernesses, and ultimately pick their own precarious path through an epic story about the death of the Wild West and the gunslingers that inhabited it.
- The Score: Composed by critically-acclaimed recording artists Bill Elm and Woody Jackson, the Red Dead Redemption score is an expansive range of tones and sounds that captures the haunting sound of the dying American West and Mexico at the turn of the century.
- Wildlife: The vast world of Red Dead Redemption is populated by a complex ecosystem of over thirty different species of animal, ranging from farm livestock to domestic pets to deadly predators. Each territory - from the frontier prairies of New Austin, down into the sun-scored Mexican deserts of Nuevo Paraiso, and up into the greener, mountainous terrain of West Elizabeth - is home to its own distinct species and breeds of wildlife.
- Hunting: Hunting was a vital means of survival in the West. In Red Dead Redemption, animals in the ecosystem will prey on each other and sometimes even on you or your horse. Protect and defend yourself with the aid of trusty weapons and tools - or go on the offensive and hunt for sport and profit. You can purchase special items to aid in hunting and drawing out more elusive game. After a successful kill, animals can be skinned or plucked and then traded for goods with local merchants.
- Rockstar Games Social Club: Presenting Red Dead Redemption at the Rockstar Games Social Club. The Social Club is our members-only community and destination for players to extend and enhance their game experience with exclusive unlockable content, participate in live multiplayer events, track their game progress and stats, compete on leaderboards, and much more. Red Dead Redemption takes the Social Club experience to an entirely new level with seamless in-game integration and the introduction of Social Club in-game challenges to unlock exclusive members-only cheats and content.
- Honor & Fame: In the world of Red Dead Redemption, your choices have consequences; in the frontier, honor still counted for something, and fame spread fast. Choices you make will affect your levels of Honor and Fame, changing the way townsfolk respond to you, and gaining you the reputation of a well-respected and law-abiding gunslinger- or a notorious outlaw.
- Multiplayer: With a range of new, innovative forms of classic team-based and free-for-all games, and a revolutionary new Free Roam mode thats unlike anything ever seen before, Red Dead Redemption raises the bar for open-world multiplayer gaming.
- Trophies: Red Dead Redemption includes a host of unique in-game challenges that will reward you with Trophies to add to your PlayStation Network collection.
- Weaponry: By the early years of the 20th century, change was coming fast to the American frontier- and nothing brought change faster than the rapid evolution of weapons technology. From hand-packed muskets to repeater rifles, from single shot pistols to the iconic revolver and the terrifying early machine guns that forever changed the face of war- these are John Marstons tools, and the weapons of Red Dead Redemption.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, Nudity, Strong Sexual Content, Use of Drugs, and Intense Violence
Questions & Answers0 question
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Questions & Answers
No question have been asked yet.
If you want to know something about this product, post your question here for others to answer.
Average rating: 0out of 5 stars
Be the first to review this item!
Policies & Plans
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Gift options are not available for this item.
About our prices
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details atOnline Price Match.
Returns are easy at Walmart
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. We've made returning items as easy as possible. And, most purchases can be returned for free. Learn more about ourReturns Policy.