This lime juice is great for my recipes. It keeps good for a long time so I don't have to keep buying it.
About This Item
ReaLime 100% Juice, Lime, 15 Fl Oz, 1 Count:
- 100% lime juice from concentrate
- Good for use in recipes, meat marinades and salads
- Natural strength
- The flavor-packed lime juice concentrate is a handy alternative to fresh limes
- Free of fat, sodium, calories and sugars
- Carbohydrate free
- A flavorful addition to teas, alcoholic beverages and more
- Contains the juice of about 10 real quality limes
- Available in a single 15 oz bottle or a pack of 2
Ingredients: LIME JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE (WATER, CONCENTRATED LIME JUICE) AND CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: LIME OIL, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), SODIUM METABISULFITE (PRESERVATIVE)
Instructions: The easy alternative to fresh lime!1/2 cup ReaLime = 1/2 cup fresh lime juice.3 tablespoons ReaLime = juice of about 1 medium lime.Make homemade limeade.Water - ReaLime - sugar.1 serving: 3/4 cup - 2 tablespoons - 2 tablespoons.1 quart: 3 1/4 cups - 1/2 cup - 1/2 cup.2 quarts: 6 1/2 cups - 1 cup - 1 cup.Combine ingredients. Stir until sugar dissolves. Serve over ice.Shake well before using.Refrigerate after opening for best results.
Explore this item
The juice Of 10 quality limes, Natural strength, From concentrate
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.50 x 2.50 x 8.00 Inches
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4