Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$21.59
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add a comfortable and rugged piece of attire to your wardrobe with this pair of RealTree Men's Denim Jeans. They feature comfortable 100 percent cotton construction and durable reinforced knees. This pair of 5 pocket jeans include an added rivet, providing extra strength in the belt loops. The jeans feature a patterned camouflage design ideal for the avid outdoorsman's clothing collection.
RealTree 5-Pocket Men's Denim Jean, RealTree AP:
- Made of 100 percent cotton
- Reinforced knees
- Added rivet for extra-strong belt loops
- Patterned in RealTree AP Camo
- Care: machine wash cold; tumble dry low
- Available in a wide variety of pants sizes
- These RealTree AP 100 cotton Denim jeans are ideal for the avid and rugged outdoorsman
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Washable
Explore this item
|Color:||Multicolor , Green|
|Clothing Size:||30 x 30|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.60 x 14.20 x 1.10 Inches|
|Size:||30 x 30|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||25191-AP|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14¾||32¼|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15¾||33|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||33¾|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||34½|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||35¼|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||36½|
|4XL||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||37¼|
|5XL||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||38½|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||36½|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||37¼|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||38|
|3XLT||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||38¾|
|4XLT||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||39¼|
|5XLT||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||40|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes but not muchby jon19878/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't washed them yet. I may let them air dry instead of giving the dryer a chance to shrink them. They feel worn in and not stiff right from the store.by JohnnySixpack2/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are 100% cotton so they will shrink a bit, dry them on low heatby Hunt4u7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby jon19878/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think they are any more water resistant than any other jean type material. So I guess the answer would be no.by JohnnySixpack2/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby RCJ311/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They aren't lined per se, but the inside of the material is white in color and has a brushed flannel feel to it. That's why I have mentioned that they may be a little warm in hot weather. I would prefer a rip-stop BDU for warmer weather.by JohnnySixpack2/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are notby Hunt4u7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?