Customers also viewed these products
- $244.34 Was $299.00Save $54.66
Razor Punk Skate Ramp
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Razor Ramp is just what kids need to practice their tricks before heading to the skate park. It has a super-high-impact polypropylene surface with an upturned "kicker" radius that launches BMX bikes, skateboards, scooters, radio-controlled cars and more into the air for quick tricks and stunts. Its textured surface offers serious traction for safety and stability. This skateboard, bike and scooter ramp can work either by itself or in conjunction with the Razor Park Rail (sold separately). The Razor Punk Bike Ramp is easy to move and store, weighing only 9 lbs and capable of being taken apart for storage or transport. Even though its lightweight, the ramp can safely support up to 220 lbs when it's fully assembled.
- Ideal for ages 8 and up
- Use with BMX bikes, skateboards, kick scooters, and radio-controlled cars
- Designed to work with Razor Punk Rail (sold separately)
- Textured surface for increased traction
- Easy to anchor, store, and carry
- Special ''kicker'' radius
- Decorations may vary
- Made of super hi-impact polypropylene
- Maximum rider weight 220 lbs (includes scooter weight)
- Overall Dimensions: 7'' H x 25'' W x 12'' D
Warning Text: Use at your own risk and with extreme caution. Using a ramp is a dangerous activity and may result in injury or death even when used with proper safety precautions. Use at your own risk. Use this ramp only on flat, dry, level ground without loose debris such as rocks or gravel. Do not exceed 220 pounds total weight (rider plus bike or scooter weight) on ramp. Do not allow children under 8 years to use this ramp. Older children and preteens must use with adult supervision at all times. Never use the ramp at dusk or night, or in wet or icy conditions. Always wear proper protective equipment such as an ANSI, SNELL or ASTM approved helmet and elbow and knee pads. Long sleeve shirt, long pants and lace-up athletic shoes are recommended. Never ride in traffic or on the street and watch your surroundings for pedestrians, bikes and scooter riders. Use this ramp only in areas free from fixed or moving hazards such as poles, curbs, hydrants, walls, parked automobiles and traffic. Only intermediate and expert riders should use this ramp. Failure to use common sense and heed the product warnings further increases risks of serious injury. Use at your own risk and with extreme caution. Check local laws and regulations to see where and how you may use your stunt ramp legally.
Instructions: To anchor the ramp, use supplied screws or number 12 hardened masonry screws at least 1 inch minimum length. Blacktop/ashpalt/bitumen roadbeds: To anchor in asphalt/blacktop/bitumen surfaces, simply drive the anchoring screws into the road surface. If the material is especially hard, tap the screw with a mallet in between every revolution of the screwdriver. Drive the screw until the head is flush with the ramp. Do not over tighten. Concrete: To anchor in concrete or cement surfaces, it is necessary to find a suitable fissure or pre-existing crack. Typically, there are expansion seams every 5 to 10 feet in sidewalks or driveways and within these seams there are small cracks and gaps where the cement has separated. Use these gaps to start and drive the screws. If there are no suitable openings, you can drill an pilot hole with a masonry bit and a portable drill (not supplied). Our experience has been that you can find suitable cracks in virtually any cement surface, so drilling a pilot hole should not be necessary. Drive the screw until the head is flush with the ramp. Do not over tighten.
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Group:||8 - 12 Years|
|Vehicle Type:||Vehicle Accessories|
|Age Range:||8 - 11 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||13430|
|Accessories Included:||8 - 11 Years , 15+ Years , 12 - 14 Years|
|Features:||Textured surface for increased traction , Hi impact polypropylene , Compact size|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, you may want to anchor if it moves.by CaseysGranny12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its pretty small and hard to bolt to the ground. My guess if you hit it with your bike the whole unit would just move.by Momoftwins686310/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Maybe toy cars or remote control ones.by edie11247/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- no assembly required but there are four holes if you want to anchor the ramp. we have not ,yet.by CaseysGranny12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noneby luv2playpoker12/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- none, it comes in 1 piece. It does have what is needed to anchor it.by all512/20/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $12.90 Was $15.09Save $2.19